SynthMaster is awesome...
It's the perfect synthesizer for the non synthesizer players I mean for the ones who don't really know how to use a Synth, to shape a sound...
Because of this, the banks available in App Purchases can be really interesting for the non synthesizer players, the musicians beginners and and people like me who like to work fast.
So here is the EDM Stars Volume 1 bank.
I made 2 videos: the first one with all the presets for each bank / categories available and the second one, an edit with all my favorites presets.
I will post it's review very shortly...
This bank €5.49
Bank: SynthMaster EDM Stars Volume 1
Number of Presets: 50
Description: In this bank, Ufuk Kevser is back with his 1st expansion for SynthMaster.50
presets EDM lovers will quickly recognize! (2 Mb)
Price Free Author KV331 Audio Type Instrument Instrument type Synth Supports Inter-App Audio (IAA), Audiobus, AUb3 Version 1.1.10 Released 05/27/2015 Updated 02/06/2019
The App Store description
SynthMaster Player for iOS received "2016 Editor's Choice Award" from Electronic Musician Magazine! SynthMaster desktop version is voted as "The Best VST/AU Synth Plugin" by MusicRadar readers and also received "Gear of the Year" award from MusicTech Magazine for "Best Software Instrument" category.
SynthMaster has received very positive reviews from acclaimed music technology magazines:
"SynthMaster: The most powerful softsynth you may not have heard of" Keyboard Magazine
"If ever there was a desert island synth, SynthMaster is it, covering all sonic bases with authority and a superb tone" Computer Music Magazine
"Many developers say that they've produced the one and only synth you'll ever need, but we've always felt that was a dubious claim. In SynthMaster’s case, though, it’s one that rings true" MusicRadar
SynthMaster Player for iOS is the MOBILE PLAYER VERSION of the award winning SynthMaster software synthesizer.
It is targeted towards users who prefer to use presets rather than designing their own sounds during music production. Although it is a preset based player, users can edit the following preset parameters:
1) 8 easy parameters assigned by the sound designer
2) 2 XY Pads assigned by the sound designer
3) Effect bypass states and send amounts
4) Layer bypass states and volumes
5) Master volume, polyphony
The free app comes with 100 factory presets. When users complete registration by entering their names and email addresses they receive another 100 factory presets as a bonus!
After completing registration, users can upgrade to the Pro version of the app by purchasing the "Factory Presets" bank via In-App-Purchase (IAP). With the Pro Upgrade all of the 800 factory presets are loaded and also the following features are unlocked:
1. Users can save the changes they have made to the presets.
2. Users can purchase additional preset banks via In-App-Purchase (IAP). We currently have 28 additional preset banks that contain 1750 presets for various genres/styles.
3. Existing SynthMaster users can download their previously purchased SynthMaster preset banks inside the app, so that they don't have to purchase them again.
4. Existing SynthMaster users can export their own presets in SynthMaster v2.x and import them into SynthMaster Player for iPad using iTunes.
SynthMaster Player for iOS supports AUv3, you can add multiple instrument instances to your tracks.
SynthMaster Player for iOS acts as an source/instrument in InterApp Audio. We demonstrate in our user manual how to connect it to InterApp enabled DAW apps.
SynthMaster Player for iOS acts as a source/instrument in AudioBus, with state saving enabled. We demonstrate in our user manual how to connect it to AudioBus enabled DAW apps.
The built-in 2 octave keyboard with pitch and modulation wheels lets users play notes without having to connect an external MIDI controller to their iPad. With its Scale functionality, it shows the users the notes on the scale, and with its Chord functionality the user can play a certain chord by pressing a single note.
SynthMaster Player for iOS supports CoreMIDI and also virtual MIDI. It acts as a virtual MIDI destination for other DAW apps. Midi input device, midi input channel, and receive midi beat clock settings can be adjusted from the MIDI Settings window.
Minimum Operating System Supported: iOS 9
Minimum Hardware Supported: iPad4, iPhone 5 and above
Recommended Hardware: iPad Air and above, iPhone6 and above Version 1.1.10 release notesadded Favorites feature for the preset browser fixed a bug that the saved user presets were not displayed in AU extension fixed a bug that scala tuning files were not read fixed a bug for oversized UI scaling
Bonjour Chord AI is a Chord recognition App.
It can recognize Chord from streaming services as Youtube and Spotify.
It can import track from Apple Music, your Music Library & Files.
And can also recognize Chords from any sources using the built in microphone of your iDevice.
Actually it can recognize only basic chords: C. Cm, C#.....
But the developer will add more sophisticated chords recognitions shortly.
The recognition is perfect.
The App really easy to use.
Note that it comes also we à Chord library (piano & guitar) but for the basic chords only. So this part is actually for the real guitar or pianist beginners... But it's cool to have it...
Because I am sure that the next update will be, I can already say that it's a Killer and a Must Have App !
A wish: Chord AI records it's recognition. so, it will be really great to be able to save it.
Price Free / Offers in App Purchases $6.99 Author Nomad AI OU Type Chords recognition Version 1.0.2
The App Store description
Chord AI uses recent advances in AI to give you the chords of any song automatically. You won't need anymore to look for the chords of a song on the web.
Chord AI works offline. You don't need to have an internet connection unless you want to play a song from YouTube or a streaming service.
Chord AI currently recognizes all major and minor chords. Recognition of rare chords such as seventh, ninth, augmented, diminished chords etc. will be available in later updates. Please be patient :)
Chord AI can find the chords of a song in two ways:
1) Through your device microphone. Any song playing around you, or played by your device, and the chords of the song are shown in real time. You can go back in time and replay the song together with the chord displayed on a timeline.
2) For audio files that you have on your device or iCloud, Chord AI will process the file in a few seconds to give you all the chords of the song at once
Regarding the In-App Purchase: You will be able to use Chord AI for free for a few minutes each day, which is probably enough for many users. After the limit is reached within a day you may be asked to buy the in-app purchase, which will give unlimited use. This is not a subscription, you just need to pay once for a lifetime.
Any feedback appreciated at email@example.com
This is the App Store description
Lofionic Mani is a rich and evocative analogue-modelled chorus effect for iOS, supporting AudioUnit, Inter-App Audio and AudioBus. In addition to the standard mix, rate and depth controls, Mani adds a switchable feedback control, for metallic flanger-like effects, and a pre-delay switch for extra body.
Sometimes it's not necessary to talk...
Watch the YouTube video...
I love it...
A Killer App!!! A Must Have!!!!
Price $0.99 Author Chris Rivers Type Effect Effect type, Chorus SupportsInter-App Audio (IAA), Audiobus, Audio Unit Version 1.0 Released 02/02/2017
Baritone (Lechner) Short | Baritone (Lechner) Normal |Baritone (Lechner) Fat | Baritone (Weber) Short | Baritone (Weber) Fat | Baritone Aleš Short 1 | Baritone (Aleš) Normal 1 | Baritone (Aleš) Treble 1 | Baritone (Aleš) Short 2 | Baritone (Aleš) Normal 2 | Baritone (Aleš) Treble 2 | Bass Guitar Short | Bass Guitar Normal | Bass Guitar Medium | Bass Guitar Fat Bass Guita Hard | Bass Guitar Fading | Contrabass Normal | Contrabass Soft | Contrabass Hard | Contrabass Fading | Contrabass (Aleš) Normal Contrabass (Aleš) Fading |Contrabass (Aleš) Treble High | Contrabass (Aleš) Treble Low | 4 Tyroleans Bass Short | 4 Tyroleans Bass Bass 1 | 4 Tyroleans Bass Bass 2 | 4 Tyroleans Bass Bass 3 | 4 Tyroleans Bass Treble 1 | Accordion Bass Helikon Bass | Accordion Bass Zupan Bass | Trombone Bass Hard | Trombone Bass Weich | Harp Bass | Tuba B-Flat High | Tuba B-Flat Normal | Tuba F Long | Tuba F High | Tuba F Normal | Italo Bass Bass + Guitar | Italo Bass Bass | Italo Bass Squier 1 | Italo Bass Squier 2 | Italo Bass Squier 3 | Zithet Bass | Zithet Bass Sustained | Concert Guitar Bass | Starter Pack Baritons Short | Starter Pack Contrabass Short
The App Store description
Attention fans of Oberkrainer and folk music!
Turbosounds for Accordion provides many special sounds of the Oberkrainer folk music. Mostly legendary vintage instruments were recorded, such as the Framus AZ-10, Framus Texan, Hohner Morino VM, or the Zupan Alpe III.
Instruments can be played simultaneously via MIDI on all channels. All popular MIDI systems are supported, and the outstanding guitar chord samples can be used even by earlier systems without sample channel (3-channel systems).
Not only can the instrumets be played in the app, but they are also available as Audio Unit app extension for use in host apps. Tested with GarageBand, Steinberg Cubasis, and AUM.
The instrument packs are available as In-App Purchase and can be purchased separately as desired. A starter pack is available free of charge which can be used immediately to try all functions.
*** Should you miss a function or encounter wrong behavior, please do inform us via app support, Facebook, or email. We gladly help you on your way! -- Ois isi, Gruaß Reini :-) ***
● Support for all popular MIDI systems: Limex MPR4, MPR3, Totter, HDS, BlueLine, Roland, Musictech, Mastermidi, Stoppacher
● Instruments are organized in sessions
● Player with playlist for MIDI files or audio files, uses Turbosounds instruments or custom SoundFonts
● Style Arranger to play Yamaha styles (*)
● External AUv3 master effect
● “Guitar to bass” for MIDI systems without guitar function
● Duet play, e.g. trumpet with clarinet
● Instruments can share MIDI channels, e.g. for double bass
● Instruments can be switched on or off via MIDI CC while playing (*)
● Sessions can be switched using MIDI CC 14+15
● Export and import sessions
(*) available via In-App Purchase
● Sample channel (i.e. chord detection, for chord guitars and chord accordion) for all MIDI systems named above, and also for older 3-channel systems
● Lowest bass tone for baritones and contrabass, adjustable to E, E flat, or D
● Bellows dynamics
● 1 external AUv3 effect per instrument
◦ Latency adjustable down to 1.5 ms (buffer size 64)
◦ External MIDI-Adapters and MIDI Bluetooth LE supported
◦ Virtual MIDI input
◦ Audio Unit V3 App Extension
◦ Record and share your audio output
For best performance we recommend an iPad Air 2 or newer.
iOS Audio Units are supported on iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2 or higher, and iPhone 5s oder higher.
Information about the subscription:
● All Instruments (1 Month): Enables all instruments and functions
● All Instruments (1 Year): Enables all instruments and functions
Alternatively you may make one-time purchases of instruments or functions. These will remain purchased even if you end a subscription.
The monthly subscription has a one-time introductory price for the first month.
After the introductory price period this subscription is automatically renewed with the regular price unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by updating your account settings on the App Store after purchase. There you can also switch to a yearly or monthly subscription.
Read the terms and conditions: https://turbosounds-app.com/terms-and-conditions/Version 1.22.1 release notesFixed a problem with bundled instruments and MIDI file packs.
This is the last post before the review...
The Acoustic Guitars Bank
Banjo | Flamenco Guitar | Flamencos | Hybrid Flamenco | Hybrid Steel | Hybrid Steel 2 | Nylon Dream | Nylon Hammer | Nylon Harmonics | Nylon Mute | Nylon Open | Nylon Open 2 | Steel Harmonics | Steel Open | Steel Open 2
The App Store description
Pure Synth® Platinum is a full-blown rompler/synthesizer for your iOS device. Neither the synth engine or the sample engine is an afterthought: Both engines are fully capable and feature-rich. The romper section contains a well rounded assortment of analog, synth, string, digital, and acoustic instruments. The beauty of Pure Synth® is the ability to mix between the two worlds of analog and sample based instruments. From rich and warm pianos, to lush strings and articulated woodwind sounds, your thirst for real world instruments will be quenched. This is probably one of the most extensive, feature-rich, and preset laden plugins you can get for iOS device. PS: We also have an affinity for 80’s and 90’s digital synths, so look for your favorite old school sounds in there as well.
FREE IAP Schema
When you first purchase, you will have access to all of the analog oscillators. You can use as-is without loading your device with the 6GB sample content, but there will be no presets. Go to the Settings--—>IAP section and you will be able to download two sets of IAP
1. Factory Preset Samples - Contains 3.23GB of the samples needed for the presets.
2. Factory Samples Additional Content - Contains 2.7GB of the remaining sample content that is not used in any of the presets
So in the future, when we add additional content and IAP, you are free to delete the sample content to free up your device for other content.
▪ 650 Presets
▪ 1,000 Sounds including acoustic
▪ 21619 Samples
▪ 6.0GB Sample Size
▪ 108 custom wavetables recreated from analog sources
▪ Warm Table™ technology for analog rich sounding wavetables
▪ PWM for Analog Oscillators
▪ JP-Like Detuning with variable blend modes
▪ Tap+Hold to Assign Modulation to a parameter
▪ 20 High Quality Digital Effects, including the FULL VKFX Suite from Overloud™
▪ Series and Parallel Effects Routing Options
▪ iOS 11+
▪ AUv3 Full View Support
▪ Supports Scrolling to see all parameters
▪ Background Audio
▪ Virtual MIDI
▪ Separate MIDI Channel Selections
▪ Full 2732 x 2048 HD View
▪ Virtual Keyboard Sends MIDI
▪ MIDI Learn any parameter
▪ File Sharing of Presets
▪ Flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving
▪ Favorites option for sounds and presets
▪ Lightening fast sample streaming engine
▪ Warm analog rich simple-set ran through analog gear
▪ Warm Wavetable Technology
▪ Easy modulation system - Tap+Hold to assign modulation to virtually any source
▪ A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter
▪ Ability to select edit multiple oscillators
▪ JP-8000 Supersaw Unison/Detune
▪ Powered Scale Option - Scales the detuning in a unique way.
▪ Brand New FX System
▪ Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
▪ Separate Oscillator FX sends for Reverb and Insert FX.
▪ Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
▪ New Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
▪ New Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
▪ New Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
▪ New Stereo Spread/Widener with Safe Bass Multi-Mode Settings.
Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs:
▪ ASR-10/DP4 from the Ensoniq hardware.
▪ EMT-44 Delay.
▪ Lexicon 200 Digital Reverb
▪ Lexicon 480X Digital Reverb
▪ Lexicon PCX900
▪ Roland DEP3 Echo
▪ Roland RE201
▪ Rare Spring
> 2GHz ARM Processor Recommended - iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7 in, iPad 5th Gen, iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 2), iPad Pro 10.5 in., iPad 6th Gen, iPad Pro 11 in., iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 3), iPad Air (Gen 3)
Terms and Privacy Notices:
• Terms and Conditions - https://gospelmusicians.com/terms-conditions.htmlVersion 2.3.7 release notes- Fixed crash when user is not connected to Wi-Fi
Because I do reviews, I never read an App Store description, nor do I ever watch a video of another blogger...
I know that it can be sometimes dangerous, and sometimes it makes me start a whole video again, since I only read the App Store description when I finish publishing the review on the website, but it's the only way I know to be completely free of creativity when I discover an App...
So when I first opened GuitarCapo+, I thought:
Cool, a nice App to play guitar Chords and Arpeggios.... Top also as Guitar Chords dictionary....
Here it is, I closed it by saying to myself: a Super App for all guitarists, right-handed or left-handed, with the possibility of adding their own chords to the library. A Capo to easily transpose their Chord progression... Great... A Killer tool for learning and practicing guitar chords.
The second time I started using MIDI....
And now, GuitarCapo+ has become really really great more than I thought at the beginning, whether you are a guitarist or not....
Watch the video....
Inside, I use the MIDI out to control Geoshred.
I could also have used my 12 step Mc Millen to control it or even a Sequencer (see the screenshot: MIDI a little lower...).
I love this App, but maybe not for the first reason it was designed.
The 4 available arpeggios are the guitarist's classic arpeggios. So, if you want to add an arpeggio to one of your compositions, it's super simple, launch GuitarCapo+ and sequence a note that will make GuitarCapo+ play an arpeggio or chords. Send the GuitarCapo+ MIDI out to any other App with any other sound. (Piano, strings,...) if you like.
Also, when you work on a composition, if you have a Pedalboard keyboard or if you split your Master keyboard, you will have an accompaniment track with a Bass root Key. A backing track super easily...
A Killer App!!!
Price $5.99 Author Ton App AS Type Guitar Chord Dictionary / MIDI Controller Instrument sound Guitar's Inter-App Audio (IAA), Audiobus )Version 3.1 Released 12/01/2013 Updated 06/10/2015
The App Store description
One of the best sounding guitar apps around — with each single note of the guitar carefully recorded. Highly playable user interface with easy access to hundreds of chords that can be visualized just as they would be played on a real guitar.
TOP10 in several countries!
With GuitarCapo, playing guitar and learning chords turns into a breeze. With simple clicks you can discover the most unique chords. In addition, you can use the built-in capo to transpose chords — just like on a real guitar! With GuitarCapo however, you are shown the name of the new chords you're playing!
Made with passion and 20 years of guitar experience.
"...One of our favourite apps, GuitarCapo+ is now even better..."
"...There are several "play like it's a real guitar" apps for iOS currently available, but what I like about GuitarCapo is its simplicity and unique versatility which no other app in its class offers..."
"... this is a very useful tool for any guitar player to have to hand on their iPhone or iPad..."
"... a virtual instrument and a whole lot more ..."
"... few combine the features of GuitarCapo+ ..."
Already downloaded in 80 countries.
You will find configurable buttons that provide direct access to hundreds of chords with a simple click. In the chord library you will find everything from simple chords to more advanced jazz chords.
You can even make your own chords with the Chord Builder!
All chords can appear on a chord display indicating how they could be played on a real guitar. If you tap them, the chord will be played. It is you who decide how fast the chord should play. This is an amazing way to learn new chords!
The effect mixer allows you to change the sound as you desire; pan each string, delay, reverb, distortion, EQ and volume. You can also save your settings for later use as a preset.
With support for Audiobus, you can use GuitarCapo as a virtual guitar and send sound directly to other apps that also support Audiobus. Read more about Audiobus at audiob.us
With support for Inter-App Audio (IAA) , you can use GuitarCapo as a virtual guitar and send sound directly to other music host apps also support IAA.
With MIDI-in support you can play the sounds in GuitarCapo from any other app sending MIDI or a external MIDI controller through i.e. your Camera Kit
Use GuitarCapo+ as a MIDI controller with MIDI out. This means that you can control the sound in other apps that support MIDI in, ie apps such as iGrand Piano, SampleTank or record MIDI in you favorite sequencer such as Cubasis
- Adjustable strum speed
- Interactive Chord Chart
- Moving capo from 0 to 7 fret
- Select a chord by tapping a chord button
- Easy to set up new chords
- Play on one or several strings at once
- Support for Audiobus
- Inter-App Audio (IAA)
- Effects Mixer with individual string pan and delay, global reverb, distortion, EQ and volume
- Storing and loading your own effect presets
- MIDI-In support
- MIDI-Out support
- Sound selections on the fly
- Unique string fading feature
- Rotate chord buttons and displays
- Hundreds of chords!
- Chord Builder (make/edit/delete custom chords)
- Unlimited chord banks (up/down to change all chord while playing)
- Velocity sensitive strings. Strum slow for lower volume
- 12-string emulation mode
- Play Out mode for on-screen strings
- Compact string mode (improved on-screen playability). iPad only
- Turn on/off background audio
- Sound Tweaker (EQ/gain manipulation when playing). iPad only
- Bass Along mode (play on the chord buttons and chord pads)
- Dynamic Strum mode (change speed after starting a i.e. slow strum)
- MIDI Pad Mode (Play the chord pads with a MIDI controller). iPad only
- MIDI Play Through.
- Configurable MIDI out channel
- "Play Forever/PF" mode. iPad only
- Stop playing strums
- Online User Manual
- Hours of fun :) Version 3.1 release notesPlease continue your support by leaving a review in the App Store. It means everything! - New electric guitar with long samples - Two more buttons on the chord pads - BPM-indicator (iPad only) - BPM stepper (iPad only) - 5 fingerpicking strum patterns (iPad only) - New menu (iPad only) - New design on the main screen (iPad only) - Maintenance updates on audio engine and Audiobus/IAA libraries - Bug fixes
TAQS.IM Oriental Synthesizer
When I opened the app the first time, I could immediately see the name of the default preset.
My favorite instrument....
The instrument that reminds us that we are humans...
There are not many Apps with a Duduk....
And even less with a satisfying sound....
So when I first pressed one of the keys of the keyboard, I was a little afraid of what I was going to hear...
That's exactly the sound of the Duduk I love... With this Vibrato.... The one that reminds you life on earth... The beginning of our civilization....
After that, I started listening to the other presets....
All these instruments that I love...
The Ney, the Oud, the Tar,..... (Check out the App Store description at the end of this post)
All of them sound perfect....
Add a little Reverb or Delay (Fx section) and you're done....
You can also set the attack and the release, even use the built in Filter... (Super filter...)
18 rhymic loops are also present with a Tempo control and its volume.
You can choose a scale from the built in library (App Store description) or create and save your own. (Microtonal)
An option allows you to highlight the keys on the keyboard from the selected scale (see the screenshot below)
Finally, a MIDI learn function....
If there was only the Duduk in this App, and nothing else,...
Maybe just a keyboard to play it, I would have concluded my review with
A Killer App! A Must Have!
But there is so much more than that for such a small price....
Yes, I usually don't talk about price, but there, I'm a little bit obliged when you look at all the other oriental Apps in the app store, there's no picture....
To Killer App! A Must Have! An essential App for all movie scores composers and oriental musicians!
Price $9.99 Author TAQS.IM Instrument Expander Synthesizer Instrument sounds Oriental instruments Supports IAA Audiobus Version 1.4
The App Store description
**Recent Top 50 App in Music!***
***FEATURED on The Sound Test Room!***
"This may become the holy grail of Middle Eastern sounds for me, with its playability, silky effects, and portability."
Peter Deneff, World Fusion Jazz Pianist
"If you're after Middle Eastern sound it's perfect."
The Sound Test Room
"The first good 'oriental' iOS synth ever"
App Store Review
"The Duduk sound is AMAZING...Truly, worth the price of admission for that sound alone."
App Store Review
Expand your musical horizon by playing Arabic, Armenian, Balkan, Greek, Klezmer, Persian & Turkish sounds, scales and rhythms.
Play Middle Eastern style Duduk, Oud, Saz, Clarinet, Synths, Zurna and more on your iPhone or external MIDI controller.
Learn about quarter tones and microtones found in Middle Eastern and Raga scales.
Practice with 32 different Anatolian, Caucasus, Mediterranean & Oriental rhythms.
Here are the sounds included:
• Accordion Octave
• Clarinet Klezmer
• CZ-101 Accordion
• CZ-101 Square
• DX7 Flute
• Duduk Vibrato
• Electric Baglama
• Farfisa Lead
• Garmon Reed
• Guitar Jazz
• Kanun Bell
• MOSS Nay
• Ney Hollow
• OB-8 Sync
• Piano Kavkaz
• Sax 90s
• Saz Acoustic
• SH-2000 Accordion
• SH-2000 Violin
• Strings Kavkaz
• Trombone Arabic
• Zurna Synth
• Zurna Turkish
Here are the Rhythms included:
• Baladi (Traditional / Modern)
• Beguine (Traditional / Modern)
• Ciftetelli (Traditional / Modern)
• Curcuna (Traditional / Modern)
• Halay (Traditional / Modern)
• Malfouf (Traditional / Modern)
• Maksoum (Traditional / Modern)
• Rumba (Traditional / Modern)
• Syrto (Traditional / Modern)
• 6/4 (Traditional / Modern)
• 6/8 (Traditional / Modern)
• 7/8 (Traditional / Modern)
• 9/8 (Traditional / Modern)
Here are the scales included:
• Hijaz (Modern / Arabic)
• Hijaz Ascending (Turkish)
• Hijaz Descending (Turkish)
• Hüseyni (Modern / Arabic)
• Hüseyni Ascending (Turkish)
• Hüseyni Descending (Turkish)
• Kurdi (Arabic and Turkish)
• Nihavend (Arabic and Turkish)
• Rast (Arabic)
• Rast Ascending (Turkish)
• Rast Descending (Turkish)
• Sabâ (Arabic and Turkish)
• Natural Minor (classical/jazz ascending minor, aka Aeolian)
• Harmonic Minor
• Melodic Minor (classical/jazz descending minor)
• Dorian (variant of Minor)
• Phrygian (variant of Minor)
• Major (aka Ionian)
• Locrian (diminished type scale)
• Lydian (variant of Major)
• Mixolydian (variant of Major)
• Raag Marwa (hexatonic)
• Raag Bhairav (heptatonic)
• Raag Bhairavi (similar to Kurdi)
• Raag Pahadi (folk mode)
• Microtonal Oriental-Style Real-Time Scale Converter
• World, Middle Eastern, and Raga scales
• Highlighting of keys in scale
• Inter-app Audio (IAA)
• Preset Middle Eastern Rhythms
• MIDI in (Control with a MIDI Keyboard or AudioBus/IAA)
• Filter Section
• FX Section
Melody Live is an App that allows you to create small Loops.
64 steps max.
To do this, a really nice interface, and a small internal synthesizer. (Note that Melody Live can receive and send MIDI from & to another App...)
Tap and hold on the central surface to add a node (a note). Double tap this node to delete it. Pinch in or out this node to select a note.key (You can also use the dedicated knob.) S Chord fast from the center of a node to another one to link them. They will play a chord
You can set the chance that this note or chord will play. The rate (when) and the volume.
For the synthesizer, an attack,, a release, and a waveform setting.
On arrival, 80 different sounds can be used.
On the right at the bottom, 2 small expression Pads for the Reverb and a Filter. At the top, a choice of scale, the root mote selection and the Tempo setting.
2 switches for MIDI. Enable MIDI & MIDI only
An App that is really easy to use and to learn.
Great for creating little melodies or a Drone.
A Killer App.
Price $1.99 Author Colin Hallett Type Drone, Sequencer, Synth Supports Inter-App Audio (IAA) Audiobus Version 1.3 Released 06/26/2019 Updated 07/25/2019
The App Store description
Using a straightforward interface, Melody Live allows you to quickly create and visualise your compositions, using up to 80 different nodes of sound.
With control over the rate and chance of a note, you can create loops that gradually change and morph.
Melody Live can sync to any DAW or audio host via Audiobus, Inter-App Audio or midi.
No ads or in-app purchases.
With thanks to AudioKit.
Complete control of a node's sound
Control the rate and chance each node will play
Connect nodes to form chords
Reverb and filter FX pad
Compatible with Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
Sync tempo via midi Version 1.3 release notesNo more crackles and CPU issues when too many nodes are added, now possible to add up to 80 nodes! New scales! Insen and Hungarian Minor added. Midi output name now shows as "Melody Live" Fixed graphics bug which caused the occasional crash when many nodes were added. Let me know via the reviews or Facebook page if there are any features you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do :)
FS Refraktor is a creative effect.
An effect like no other.
Easy and very playful to use.
It comes with 3 sections:
1) On the left side the Delay section: time, feedback, modulation and mix controls.
2) On the center a 16 step sequencer: Slew control to vary the speed of delay time changes. (4 positions) | LFO | Step sequencer to add notes to the incoming signal | Signature 1/4, 1/8. 1/16, 1/32 | Phase | Stereo spread control for creating wide out of phase sounds.
3) On the left side the Filter section: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch, Cutoff, Resonance & Drive.
You can use or not all these parameters to shape your sounds.
At the end the possibilities offer are close to infinite.
You can use it with all type of sounds, melodic or percussive.
FS Refraktor is a: Delay, a Filter, a Chorus, a Phaser, a Flanger, a Ring Modulator, a melody generator and can be also use as a particular Reverb...
A Killer App! A Must Have!
Price $6.99 Author FutureSonic Ltd Type Effect Effect type Reverb, Delay, Echo, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser etc., Modulation effects, Supports Audio Unit Stand Alone Version 1.0.2 Released 03/09/2018 Updated 08/28/2018
The App Store description
FS Refraktor is an innovative twist on modulation effects, inspiring the exploration of new sonic territory. Sitting somewhere between a delay and a flanger, FS Refraktor offers endless possibilities, from rhythmic flanging to chaotic pitch modulation and unpredictable stuttering.
The highly flexible sixteen step sequencer and LFO rhythmically warp sounds beyond recognition - standard drums beats become bleeping basslines and synths gain a mind of their own, generating melodies from thin air.
The sequencer’s Slew control varies the speed at which the delay time changes - low settings produce sudden jarring variations while higher settings transition smoothly between delay times.
Bypass the sequencer, and FS Refraktor will add metallic overtones and strange resonances to your sounds, similar to a short, reflective reverb.
Carve Revolutionary Sounds
The dedicated filter section makes it simple to sculpt your sound. Select from a range of versatile filter types: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and FS Refraktor’s unique Carve mode.
- Delay section with delay time, feedback, modulation and mix controls
- A highly customizable sequencer for rhythmic modulation of the delay time
- Slew control to vary the speed of delay time changes.
- A versatile filter section with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and Carve filter options
- Stereo spread control for creating wide out of phase sounds.
- Runs as both a standalone app and an AUv3 extension
- Ability to save presets when run as an AUv3 extension Version 1.0.2 release notesFixed occasional crash issues when used as AUv3 plugin Optimised processing algorithm Fixed UI bugs
October is a 4 tracks sequencer.
With it, you will be able to create a 8 bit song.
The tracks 1 & 2 play a Square wave sound, the track 3 a triangle one and the last track, noises. 32 different noises are available.
For the 2 first channel 4 duty cycle parameters allow you to change the sound.
Each track can play one note at time.
Programing your sequence is really easy. You can copy, cut and move note (s). The note length can be set from 1/16 to 7 bars 15/16.
You can set the volume, the octave and the duty parameter indepently for each notes.
2 song modes are available.
Linear and Loop
The first one is a traditional mode.
You create patterns to make your song.
With the second mode, you create loops. 16 max.
Then you add them to the Timeline to create your song.
The App is very well done, very easy to use and very study too.
The loop mode is really great.
I don't have bad things to say about it. (The only weird thing to me is the metronome setting which can not be settled accurately. Ex: it jump from 100 bpm to 113 bpm, then to 129 bpm)
This App has been released 2 months ago (I guess) and for a begining, I am impressed... No bugs, nothing...
I have only one wish for the futur which an Audio routing feature. Audiobus or IAA.
Sure, you can export your project as an.aac or .asm (6502 ASM6 code) file but most of professional musicians who working with iPad only really need an Audio routing feature.
It's the only reason why I can't say that it's a Killer App and I really hope that this will be implemented in a future update.
This App seems to have been developed for game music usage (Nes) so perhaps that the lack of an Audio routing feature, the Tempo setting are not so primordial for the music game creator.... I also don't know the possibility offer with an.asm file....
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify existing classes or to dynamically generate classes, directly in binary form. ASM provides some common bytecode transformations and analysis algorithms from which custom complex transformations and code analysis tools can be built. ASM offers similar functionality as other Java bytecode frameworks, but is focused on performance. Because it was designed and implemented to be as small and as fast as possible, it is well suited for use in dynamic systems (but can of course be used in a static way too, e.g. in compilers).
Price $0.99 Author Tom Salvo Type 8 bit Sequencer version 1.0.3 Released 2019
App Store description in the video's description
How it works (Check out the video tutorial)
Export & settimgs
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...