Poly 2 v1.0.2
First Poly 2 is free!
Only the AUv3 version is not free....
Why am I talking about this?
Because the Stand Alone version comes with all the features available in the AUv3 version and even more!
What is Poly 2?
An 8-track MIDI step sequencer
A Sequencer that contains a Sequencer!!!!??????
A circular step sequencer.
A random sequencer.
A Sampler, a synthesizer
Plus, a mixer (2 busses Reverb and Delay) plus a distortion and filter that will be applied to your entire mix.
Can it be used as a conventional MIDI step sequencer?
Yes (by default a note length is defined to hold but among all the parameters available for a node (note) there is the note's length as well as Volume, Pan, Tune, Octave and even a Delay and Reverb in addition to the other effects I mentioned before (Delay and Reverb can be added if you use the Sampler or send a MIDI cc if you control another App or hardware)
In front of these buttons, on the other side of the circle, the randomizers: (Parameters of a node that can be randomized). Velocity, Note Length, Pan, Sample Offset, Pitch Repeat (a Node can be repeated), Beat Skip (You can decide to skipp a Node), Random (Set the probability of the randomizer)
All these buttons can send a predefined MIDI cc to another App or hardware. (Note also that most of all Poly 2 parameters can also be controlled by another App or hardware.)
You can also temporarily randomize all the parameters of all your nodes. Randomize the tracks or the position of the nodes on the grid.
The synthesizer sampler allows you to import your files from the Files App, play a sample in reverse mode, loop and trim it.
For the Synthesizer part: 4 windows. Sample, Envelope, Filter and LFO parameters.
16 patterns per song that you can add have e fly.
The last thing Each node can play a randomly selected sequence of notes or a sequence of 16 notes. This keyboard will also be able to control another App or hardware if you use this track for MIDI out..
A very powerful App.
Super well made, easy to use despite all its possibilities.
A real MIDI Sequencer that will allow you to work even faster than with a traditional MIDI Sequencer.
A Super Sampler Synthesizer
And lots of randomizers to help you in case of loss of creativity
A Killer App! A Must Have !
Price Free Author James Milton Type MIDI step sequencer Support sInter-App Audio (IAA), Audiobus, Audio Unit (AU), Ableton Version1.0.2 Released 10/13/2019 Updated 10/16/2019
MIDI LEARN (+)
The App Store description
Poly 2 is a generative sequencer that creates evolving patterns and melodies based on the power of polyrhythms.
Check out the promo video: https://youtu.be/ovCXtBynEkw
- Up to 8 different sounds at any time
- Store up to 16 different configurations for each project
- A sampler that includes envelopes, filters, loop crossfading, an LFO and more
- Randomise capabilities
- Delay, reverb, distortion and EQ FX
- Over 100 samples included for free
- 13 premade collections of sounds
- 13 example projects
- AUv3 support, both MIDI and Audio
- Audiobus and IAA
- Ableton Link
- MIDI notes in / out, MIDI CC in / out and MIDI clock in
- Import your own samples via iOS Files or WIFI transfer Version 1.0.2 release notesBug fixes: - Opening the app with Link enabled will no longer cause a tempo mismatch - Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the sequencer to skip playing a node - Fixed a bug that prevented the Delay and Reverb filters being able to reach zero resonance - Fixed a bug that caused MIDI notes to stick when used with some external apps - Promo codes for Pro Mode should now work
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...