MIDIplayerP is a MIDI Files player
It can displayed lyrics and chords too, record automation.also.
Can be controlled by another App or Hardware.
Can send MIDI to another App or Hardware.
It comes with a SoundFont library that allows you to select instrument for each of the 16 MIDI tracks.
You can add a Reverb too.
Set the volume for each track and solo a track too.
It allows you to create 10 playlists with an Auto Play feature.
The playlists can be save and send by emails.
You can transpose your tracks, set the Tempo too.
You can use it in landscape and in portrait mode.
You can import your MIDI file from the Files App.
What to add?
Nothing excepted that this App is perfect!
Easy to use.
Do the job.
A Killer App! A Must Have !
From now it's my default MIDI files player!
The iPhone version should take the identical "MIDIplayerS" (without landscape modes).
Price $2.99 Author Walter Schurter Type MIDI File Player Release date October 2019
The App Store description
Some features of the MIDIplayerP:
• Portrait and landscape mode supported (see Options)
• Right/Left mode supported for landscape (see Options)
• 16 General MIDI channels supported
• Can be used as sound module
• Fast file search mode is implemented
• Plays MIDI and KARAOKE files (.mid, .kar)
• Records MIDI files- Records live played notes (e.g. from a master keyboard, connected thru a MIDI interface or Bluetooth adaptor)
• Tempo can be changed
• Transposition -5 to +6 half tones possible
• Local Sounds of good quality are included
• External MIDI devices can be attached
• Creates you own playlists (max. 10 lists)
• Mails the playlists
• Shows lyrics (song text), when present in the files
• Big lyrics (song text) can be displayed
• Mails the MIDI file with lyrics (if present)
• Accesses files from different folders (other MIDI App’s, Documents, iTunes, iCloud, Dropbox)
• Detects a lot of chords from all 16 MIDI channels
• Volumes, instruments and reverbs are adaptable
• Master volume for external MIDI devices
• "Auto next" and "random" play supported
• Background playing supported
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...