4 people will be able to win this App!
Free / Needs the associated hardware
The iRig Blueboard is cool but it will even much better if it was possible to plug it to an AC adapter...
The App comes with a bug since a long time when you want to name your presets and it seems that IK doesn't really mind...
It will be also great if we can play notes...
$49.99 / Offers in App Purchases
Auria is to me the best DAW from the App Store...
If you are using ProTools sure that you will love it.
I used it to set the vocal track.
One thing that I will really love is to have the logo of the Apps in the FX menu...
I have so many Apps that sometimes I turn crazy to find the desired one....
Despite this, nothing....
Free / Offers in App Purchases
This App is really cool and Free!
It’s an audio to Midi converter but it comes also with a built in Synthesizer
You can use it without to pay one of the In App Purchases available!
Dream Foot by Dream Foot Experience
This App was my dream....
If you are playing live, check out the review
IMidiPatchbay is really great, but if I was able to buy an App, I will choose MIDIflow from the same developer. The note 's mapping is awesome but the recall on load is only in App Purchases....
iMidiPatchbay is great but for needs,....
A awesome delay AUv3 which comes with a looper...
I will post its review shortly
AUv3 / Awesome
You need to shape your guitar sound...
Search a song you like and that’s all...
ex: She sells sanctuary, and ?
You have the Billy Duffy guitar’s sound with your Classical Guitar or Ukulele or else!
00:00:08 - I start to play the guitar, you can hear the Jam synth sound
00:00:28 - D3 12 Steps > Rock Drum Machine Channel un muted / A key of my Blueboard / Dream Foot send a E to StepPolyArp witch plays a 1/8 notes sequence....
00:00:38 - E3 12 Steps (Starts the vocal channel in AUM in Sync (1 Bar of pre-roll before the real start)
00:00:40- until below nothing... Except that I play the fills and the Rock D M Cymbals by tapping the F3 (The MIDI Setting of RDM allows me to set the starting MIDI note of my 12 Steps - it's really useful, but in case of different needs I can use iMidiPatchbay (a MIDI learn feature for the Jamming mode will be awesome.....)
00:01:28 - C3 switch the guitar's channel in AUM (Mute the dry acoustic sound, the Jam Synth as well and Un muted the Distortion guitar's channel)
To 00:02:15 - F3 12 Steps > fills & Crash and switching the Dream Foot notes (A Blueboard)
00:02:15 - I disable the Sustain in Dream Foot (Blueboard D) (no more message into iStepPolyArp
00:02:25- I switch again the guitar's channels...
The end is not this end, but the cool thing in live with AUM is that you stop the Play (Ableton Link App Only) / The sustain will remain but here I recorded in AUM so the Play / Stop' stop...
Next time I will send my Master out in Twistedwave....
- this blog is man by a human for humans
- I can make some mistakes (because I am a human)
- Nothing will deleted or removed from this blog. For my mistakes or angers, apologies and corrections will be added if needed.
- You can see everyday on a banner in the What's hot today post the Apps offered by a developer...
- If you participate to the Sunday Contest, you will have to trust in me... But, if you like you can asked me the email list of the readers who participate to a Contest included Time and Date. I will send it to you...
- My rating... The first criterion is the App Store description. The last one is my taste and this is totally subjective... Each post come with a tutorial showing you all the knobs, menu, faders,.... Everything that you will be able to find in an App... I hope that this will help to make your own rating.
- If I really don't like an App, don't understand it or found too many bugs, I send an email to the developer.... I asked him if the App will be update shortly, I also offer my services as Beta Tester.... Most of the time, I will wait for a future update... Developers are humans too!...
- All comments will be publish here. For insults, offenses or very bad mood, the only restriction is that you have to sign with your real name...
- I don't know... Peraphs that I will add something later.
Black Buddha Saraband