First, the Effect Panel.
From here we are able to insert an Effect to track, a single Pad, an Aux (track) or the Master out.
16 Effects for each!
It means that a Pad Track supports 16 Effects + 16 Effects per Pad. (We will see later than more Effects can be added...)
You can insert an Audio Unit plugins (Apple Audio Unit too), an IAA or an Audiobus one. (Audiobus, we will see this later)
You can also insert a BeatMaker 3 plugins. 16 plugins! (With the Apple Audio Unit, 31 Effects are available!)
Now the Effect:
15 BeatMaker new plugins plus the BeatMaker 2 Reverb.
EQ: 6 bands with a Filter selection for each
Auto Pan: Sync Mode, LFO shape selection...
Mverb: the new Reverb
Delay: with a Filter type selection,...
Dynamics Compressor, Limiter, Expander
Modulation Delay: Flanger, Tremolo & Chorus with a LFO shape selection,...
Reverb (BeatMaker 2)
No problem for BeatMaker 3 and the Effects. Perhaps for your iPad...
All the Effects needed for a recording or a mix are presents. The processing quality of all these plugins is really good.
The slicer add a new feature for live performance.
I will add a video or two for the tutorial Part 3,4 & 5 shortly.
App Store description:
AskAudio: "Super fun, intuitive interface, combines visual and audio elements well, immediately usable for beginners, deep features for pros"
CDM: "fluXpad is an insanely immediate music drawing tool for iPad"
SoundBytesMag: "In short, this is a very fun program. Cheap, very powerful, with a unique interface that makes you think about music and sound shaping in a visual, hands-on way that is (mostly) free from dealing with numbers."
Justin Vernon / Bon Iver: „I’m LOVING fluXpad. Working with it all last week week... so fun. Just JAMMING on it!“
MusicAppBlog: "for those of a more experimental nature, those who get a bit of a buzz from the unconventional and, yes, even for those who don’t actually see themselves as musicians, fluXpad will have an obvious appeal; it’s quirky, novel and a heck of a lot of fun."
fluXpad is the first sample sequencer that fully functions by simply drawing the sounds. In fluXpad it’s super simple to record your own sounds, to create different pattern and to jam with them.
fluXpad is a sample based groovebox/workstation with a highly original sequencer, where you “draw“ your music, which leads to completely different results, when compared to a traditional sequencer. The y-axis of your canvas controls pitch, while the x-axis controls the sustain of your notes. Sounds familiar, but drawing on a canvas without any grid is a totally new experience. Of course it is possible to quantize your notes, or you can limit your note range to major or minor scales.
fluXpad has been developed by Mouse on Mars and Jan T. v. Falkenstein
– 6 melody sequencers where you paint your melodies based on a sample of your choice
– 1 percussion/drum sequencer where you paint/tap your groove made of 7 samples of your choice
– record mode: either paint your sequence (on the top) or tap your notes (at the bottom)
– each sound has its own sampler settings with unique envelope, loop and start settings
– quantize / unquantize functions for each sequencer or the whole pattern
– 7 patterns to jam with, for each preset
– ability to record your own samples with the build in microphone
– import samples via iTunes or AudioShare
– huge sample library with high quality sounds/kits made by Mouse on Mars and others
– lots of demo projects made by Mouse and Mars and others
– ability to buy new projects/sounds via In-App-Purchase
– ability to export/backup your projects (including sounds)
– Audiobus supported
– IAA sync supported
– Ableton Link supported
– ability to sync via midi to other apps, hardware
Concept: Andi Toma & Jan St Werner (Mouse On Mars), Jan T. v. Falkenstein, Florian Grote
Development: Jan T. v. Falkenstein (TeaTracks)
Visual & font design: Gabriele T. v. Falkenstein (TeaTracks)
UX design: Jan T. v. Falkenstein, Florian Grote, Gabriele T. v. Falkenstein, Mouse On Mars
OS >= 9.0
Flute, Strings, Cello, Oboe, 8 Voice Choir, Vibes & Brass with a great sound of Mellotron. “Genuine sound sampled from the most famous white body tape sampling keyboard model number of M400S (serial number 761) manufactured in the 70's”. The A, B, C switch allows you to mix A & B and B & C. A Pitch control by accelerometer, a Tone, and a Volume. A red switch to enable the motor noise! I love this… Use the handle on the right side to view the second board of parameters with a volume for the Mechanical sounds (I love this too..), a volume for the beautiful Spring Reverb and a switch for the frame 1 & 2. Select a Frame, then Tap the setting icon to load a Preset for the voice A, B & C and the selected Frame. From the first board, swipe up on the little triangle icon located on the left side of the screen to reveal the serial number of your Mellotron, use the right handle to set the two Keyboards layout. Wide or Normal keys. Another button allows you to scroll the keyboard. Swipe up to reveal the Mechanics of your a Mellotron. (Watch the video demo… ). Super Mellotron is Core Midi, it is also Audiobus 3 compatible and can be use as an IAA App. In Summary. 7 of the most famous Mellotron sounds. The Mechanical Sound & the Motor noise. The A,B,C switch and all the other feature, + what you have to see in the video demo… A Killer App, a Must Have!
Review by Ed
Here an typical example of the way I am rating an App…
I was writing this review, and suddenly a big doubt…
what is the App Store description?
what is the purpose of this App?
So, please wait me 2 minutes, I come back…
I did right… no apologies post tomorrow…
so, AudioStretch is an Audio & Video transcription tool.
You can import a video from your camera roll, iCloud Drive, the open in feature of another App or record it directly within the App. An audio track can be imported from your Music Library, iCloud Drive, the open in feature of another App and AudioShare. In the Setting menu, an option allows you to import and display your video. This is great! It will be displayed as a little vignette on the left side of the screen, and can be set to a “full” screen mode. The full screen mode will hide the Audio waveform displayed in the middle of the screen. The nice thing is that you can still scrub or freeze the Audio in this mode. To help you for your transcription, you can add as may markers as you like. Unfortunately you are not able to name them. You can set a loop, change the speed of the imported track and the pitch also. Speed from -10 to 0 reverse mode and 0 to 10 times. Pitch + or - 36 semitones. Also a little keyboard can be displayed above the waveform playing a string/oboe sound. I am not really sure… playing a sound… to conclude: AudioStretch is very well done, but without a pen and a piece of paper,.. This is my little problem with this App. All the features are great but where can you write your transcription? At the beginning I thought it was a practice tool for musicians or a tool for sound engineers. Fortunately, I checked out the App Store description. Fortunately, because a stretching App without Tempo information is useless. Here you can display the BPM ID3 tag,. I had a look in the App Store… Impossible to find an App which allows you to edit the BPM ID3 tag. (A message to all developers: a Pro ID3 editor App for iOS musicians...). So to conclude my conclusion… I have the feeling that AudioSretch is in between.. For example, the sharing feature… if it’s a transcription tool, what is the interest? what is the interest to share my audio or my video without any info? Why, even if it's cool, the Audiobus and the IAA features? Also, the keyboard is very very small. A Good App that could have been a Super App even a Killer App if it was provided with a text editor and the possibility of naming the markers. With this feature, even people who works in the Video, Cinema, TV, etc, would be able to use this App.
I have just seen the full name of this App...
Review by Ed
A tool that I love to use... Summbot create a summary from a website page or from a text pasted within the App..
The App is so easy to use and works very fast.
Summbot woks with English, French, Italian and Spanish language.
Below three example of its works.
A Killer App, a Must Have
Example #1 Asperger Syndrome Wikipedia (Tap)
• Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests
• Asperger syndrome
Asperger's syndrome, Asperger disorder (AD), Asperger's
Restricted interests or repetitive behaviors, such as this boy's interest in playing with a toy model of molecules, may be features of with social interactions, restricted and repetitive behavior
Before two years old
Long skills training, cognitive behavioral therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, parent training
37.2 million (2015)
The exact cause of Asperger's is unknown.
• The World Health Organization (WHO) defines Asperger syndrome (AS) as one of the autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or pervasive developmental disorders (PDD), which are a spectrum of psychological conditions that are characterized by abnormalities of social interaction and communication that pervade the individual's functioning, and by restricted and repetitive interests and behavior.
•  Of the other four ASD forms, autism is the most similar to AS in signs and likely causes, but its diagnosis requires impaired communication and allows delay in cognitive development; Rett syndrome and childhood disintegrative disorder share several signs with autism but may have unrelated causes; and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS) is diagnosed when the criteria for a more specific disorder are with Asperger syndrome often display restricted or specialized interests, such as this boy's interest in stacking cans.
A 2008 review found that an overwhelming number of reported violent criminals with Asperger syndrome had also other coexisting psychotic psychiatric disorders such as schizoaffective disorder ... etc.
Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior
People with Asperger syndrome can display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused.
Example #2 LED Zeppelin Wikipedia (Tap)
Early years: 1968–1970Edit
The band began their first tour of the UK on 4 October 1968, still billed as the New Yardbirds; they played their first show as Led Zeppelin at the University of Surrey in Guildford on 25 October.
• [nb 2] Their debut album, Led Zeppelin, was released in the US during the tour on 12 January 1969, and peaked at number 10 on the Billboard chart; it was released in the UK, where it peaked at number 6, on 31 March.
Bron-Yr-Aur, near Machynlleth, the Welsh cottage to which Page and Plant retired in 1970 to write many of the tracks that appeared on the band's third and fourth albums
In their first year, Led Zeppelin completed four US and four UK concert tours, and also released their second album, Led Zeppelin II.
• [nb 3]
In 1970, Page and Plant retired to Bron-Yr-Aur, a remote cottage in Wales, to commence work on their third album, Led Zeppelin III.
"The Biggest Band in the World": 1971–1975Edit
The four symbols on the label and inside sleeve of Led Zeppelin IV, representing (from left to right) Page, Jones, Bonham, and Plant
During the 1970s, Led Zeppelin reached new heights of commercial and critical success that made them one of the most influential groups of the era, eclipsing their earlier achievements.
Example #3 BBC news
Media captionSarah Huckabee Sanders: Frankly the suggestion is absurd
The US has said a statement from North Korea accusing Washington of declaring war on it was "absurd".
• The White House also warned Pyongyang to stop provocations after it said it had the right to shoot down US bombers.A UN spokesman said fiery talk could lead to fatal misunderstandings.South Korea has called for a level-headed response, warning that accidental clashes in the region could quickly spiral out of control.
• His comments were a response to a tweet from President Donald Trump suggesting North Korea would not "be around much longer" if its leaders continued their rhetoric.Two days ago US warplanes flew close to North Korea's coast in a show of force.Speaking as he left New York after the UN General Assembly, Mr Ri said his country had the right to shoot down US warplanes even if they were not in North Korea's airspace.
Media captionRi Yong-ho says Donald Trump "declared a war on our country"
Later on Monday, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the US had "not declared war against North Korea and frankly the suggestion of that is absurd".
• October 2006: It said UN Security Council sanctions passed in response to North Korea's first nuclear test meant a war declaration.
I received an email this morning.
A thanks from one of you.
One of The Sunday Contest winners.
In this email he was talking about USA & North Korea..
I never read the news, but today I went on the BBC website.
We all live on Earth.
We are humans.
We live with animals, flowers, trees, stones...
Some humans are proud of their country
Some are religious...
Because of this, millions animals dies, flowers...
So, before to make wars, asked asked them if they are ok with this, because earth is their planet too !
I am Ed a human living on Earth..
This planet is my country.
And I have to do my best to protect Earth.
I have to do my best to protect animals, vegetables.
I have to do my best to protect humans.
Adults people are Stupid!
The sixth App of Savelii Kaliupanov is on the way!
A shimmer delay.
A randomiser shimmer delay...
I already be able to listen this delay,...
To celebrate this I will add a redeem code for 3oomph in the The SuperLucky button everyday, this week!
This is smallest part of this tutorial..
But from here, we can already view something which is awesome.
16 inserts per tracks. 16 Audio Unit plugins or BeatMaker ones.
From the Keyboard we can set the parameters of all these plugins.
We will see in the next section of this Tutorial how to load a plugins, delete it, change the insert order, all theBeatMaker 3 plugins as well.
For the keyboard: 1 or 2 Keyboards, the pitch and modulation slider, the Scales and Chords, Sustain, and 2 playing modes. Glissando, Scroll and Play. Scroll only from the same switch.
The App of the Day is Capo Touch.
An awesome App!
Capo Touch is now Free with a subscription offer.
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy.
App Store description:
Capo touch helps you learn to play the songs in your music collection by ear. By slowing down songs without changing their pitch, detecting chords automatically, and with its many other sophisticated features, Capo touch has you learning to play more songs in less time.
Here are just a few of the (many!) features that get our users excited:
• GET THE CHORDS: Capo analyzes the songs you load by "listening" to them, and then displays all the chords alongside the song during playback. In addition to naming the chords, Capo can show diagrams for guitar, ukulele, banjo, mandolin and bass. When Capo misses a chord or gets it wrong, you can correct the detected chords easily and Capo saves your changes along with the song. You can specify alternate chord voicings, and you can even choose to display left-handed chord diagrams. Rock on, southpaws!
• CHANGE THE SPEED: Capo can slow down (and speed up) your favorite music without changing its pitch, so you can practice with the recording at a comfortable pace. Its high-quality time stretching engine ensures that your music sounds great at any speed.
• ...OR STOP TIME COMPLETELY: If you lay a finger down on the waveform during playback, Capo touch puts you in direct control of the timeline while the sound keeps on playing. This helps you hear quickly-played notes clearly, and gives you a chance to listen carefully to how the notes in a phrase connect to one another.
• CHANGE THE KEY: Quickly transpose your music to a different key so you can play or sing along with it comfortably. The chords and chord diagrams update immediately to reflect the new key as you drag the pitch slider.
• MUTE / SOLO INSTRUMENTS & VOCALS: With Capo's cutting-edge isolation effect, focus on the parts of a song you are trying to learn by simply adjusting a few sliders. Solo the sound of a single instrument/vocal to hear it more clearly, or mute it to create a custom backing track.
• SAVE CHANGES: Capo saves all your work (edited chords, regions, playback speed, etc.) automatically as you’re learning. When you return to the song again, you’re ready to pick up where you left off. Projects are compatible with Capo 3 for macOS (sold separately), and can be synced via iCloud.
• ACCESS *ALL* YOUR MUSIC: Rather than hiding or displaying errors for the songs you discovered on Apple Music, Capo touch helps you quickly buy them on iTunes so you can start your learning immediately. And for those tracks you already own that are stuck in the cloud, Capo can take you directly to the Music app to download them quickly.
The free trial download has the following limitations:
• Only 30 seconds of audio playback is allowed per session, but provides full access to slowing, audio transposition, and our isolation engine
• Chord detection results are not available
Capo touch Pro ($9.99 yearly):
An active subscription is required for full access to the features in Capo touch. This includes:
• Removing the 30-second audio playback limit per song
• Full access to the automatically-detected chords
• Editing and transposing chords for guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, and banjo
In addition, you will also gain access to any new subscriber-only features as they are added to Capo touch in the future. And we've got a lot of those planned, and in active development!
All prices shown in this description are in US Dollars, so exact prices may vary by region based on current exchange rates. Upon purchasing, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account for a full year of access to the features in Capo touch. Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, when your iTunes Account will be charged again for $9.99. You can choose to disable auto-renewal by visiting your Account Settings after purchase.
What's NewNew Features (Only on iOS 11):
• We've integrated the all-new document browser that was introduced in iOS 11. We think our users will really enjoy the level of organization (folders, tags, renaming, etc.) that comes with this change.
• As with all apps that support the new document browser, Capo touch can load its projects from the Files app, and displays your recently-opened Projects when you press & hold on its app icon.
• When creating a new project, a tabbed view will now be shown with 'My Music' alongside a new 'Import Audio' tab that replaces the selection of file sources that was introduced in version 2.5. This was made necessary by changes to iOS 11, but we think it's quite a nice improvement—and it saves you a tap in many cases!
• Capo touch now offers a subscription to unlock all its current features as well as exclusive, subscriber-only features that we will be adding in the future.
• NOTE TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS: If you already paid to download Capo touch, a subscription is completely optional! You will continue to have access to all the features that you paid for, as well as any updates and improvements to them in the future. In case you're asked to subscribe after installing this update, just restore your purchases and everything will return to how it was. Thanks for your support!
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...