A tool that I love to use... Summbot create a summary from a website page or from a text pasted within the App..
The App is so easy to use and works very fast.
Summbot woks with English, French, Italian and Spanish language.
Below three example of its works.
A Killer App, a Must Have
Example #1 Asperger Syndrome Wikipedia (Tap)
• Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests
• Asperger syndrome
Asperger's syndrome, Asperger disorder (AD), Asperger's
Restricted interests or repetitive behaviors, such as this boy's interest in playing with a toy model of molecules, may be features of with social interactions, restricted and repetitive behavior
Before two years old
Long skills training, cognitive behavioral therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, parent training
37.2 million (2015)
The exact cause of Asperger's is unknown.
• The World Health Organization (WHO) defines Asperger syndrome (AS) as one of the autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or pervasive developmental disorders (PDD), which are a spectrum of psychological conditions that are characterized by abnormalities of social interaction and communication that pervade the individual's functioning, and by restricted and repetitive interests and behavior.
•  Of the other four ASD forms, autism is the most similar to AS in signs and likely causes, but its diagnosis requires impaired communication and allows delay in cognitive development; Rett syndrome and childhood disintegrative disorder share several signs with autism but may have unrelated causes; and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS) is diagnosed when the criteria for a more specific disorder are with Asperger syndrome often display restricted or specialized interests, such as this boy's interest in stacking cans.
A 2008 review found that an overwhelming number of reported violent criminals with Asperger syndrome had also other coexisting psychotic psychiatric disorders such as schizoaffective disorder ... etc.
Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior
People with Asperger syndrome can display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused.
Example #2 LED Zeppelin Wikipedia (Tap)
Early years: 1968–1970Edit
The band began their first tour of the UK on 4 October 1968, still billed as the New Yardbirds; they played their first show as Led Zeppelin at the University of Surrey in Guildford on 25 October.
• [nb 2] Their debut album, Led Zeppelin, was released in the US during the tour on 12 January 1969, and peaked at number 10 on the Billboard chart; it was released in the UK, where it peaked at number 6, on 31 March.
Bron-Yr-Aur, near Machynlleth, the Welsh cottage to which Page and Plant retired in 1970 to write many of the tracks that appeared on the band's third and fourth albums
In their first year, Led Zeppelin completed four US and four UK concert tours, and also released their second album, Led Zeppelin II.
• [nb 3]
In 1970, Page and Plant retired to Bron-Yr-Aur, a remote cottage in Wales, to commence work on their third album, Led Zeppelin III.
"The Biggest Band in the World": 1971–1975Edit
The four symbols on the label and inside sleeve of Led Zeppelin IV, representing (from left to right) Page, Jones, Bonham, and Plant
During the 1970s, Led Zeppelin reached new heights of commercial and critical success that made them one of the most influential groups of the era, eclipsing their earlier achievements.
Example #3 BBC news
Media captionSarah Huckabee Sanders: Frankly the suggestion is absurd
The US has said a statement from North Korea accusing Washington of declaring war on it was "absurd".
• The White House also warned Pyongyang to stop provocations after it said it had the right to shoot down US bombers.A UN spokesman said fiery talk could lead to fatal misunderstandings.South Korea has called for a level-headed response, warning that accidental clashes in the region could quickly spiral out of control.
• His comments were a response to a tweet from President Donald Trump suggesting North Korea would not "be around much longer" if its leaders continued their rhetoric.Two days ago US warplanes flew close to North Korea's coast in a show of force.Speaking as he left New York after the UN General Assembly, Mr Ri said his country had the right to shoot down US warplanes even if they were not in North Korea's airspace.
Media captionRi Yong-ho says Donald Trump "declared a war on our country"
Later on Monday, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the US had "not declared war against North Korea and frankly the suggestion of that is absurd".
• October 2006: It said UN Security Council sanctions passed in response to North Korea's first nuclear test meant a war declaration.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...