And my dream came true!
To earn my living here in Bangkok I am a video editor in the winter and play in markets and restaurants during the rainy season.
I have two sets, one rock and another I play movies soundtracks following a video I have previously edited.
At the moment my only possibility was to use Auria Pro....
I love Auria, but this restriction and the resulting loss of CPU was often very annoying...
For many of my reviews Tube AU will be a great help too...
Tube AU is an AUv3 Youtube player.
It's simple and yet monstrously brilliant when you think of all the possible uses.
In the videos below I show some examples.
1. You will be able to play a backing track while playing your instrument with Audiobus or AUM.
2. Learn a Tab or a music sheet in the same way. There are so many on YouTube.
3. Sample a sound directly from YouTube to your favourite Sampler.
4. Add a special effect to your music
5. Or conversely, add a special effect to a film you are working on. All you need to do is to upload it previously to YouTube in private mode.
6. Of course Compose a score while watching the video.
7. Listen to your favorite music while playing your instrument...
8. Watch a movie slumped on your sofa while playing guitar....
There are so many possibilities....
By the way, don't hesitate to post a comment to tell us how you plan to use it.
Tube AU is a Must Have! To Killer App!
Apps Store description
Tube AU is a web video player audio unit plugin.
The plugin user interface looks like an ordinary web browser, except that it is limited to
viewing only YouTube, and that the audio stream is sent to the plugin output rather than
going directly to the speaker.
Note that this is an audio unit plugin only; it does not run as a stand-alone app.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...