The App,of the day is SongSheet Pro.
I will add the review this week...
A Killer App!
Also I will launch the Countdown for the Contest #010 tonight...
I know, a little bit late...
All my apologies for this!
I was waiting a few redeem codes, but they not arrived...
I will will send an emails to these developers now...
Monday I will launch the Online Store...
Accessories for iPads and iPhones...
I will add only 2 "products" to start, and more every week...
It's a friendly online store...
So, don't hesitate to ask me questions, wishes,...
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy!
App Store description :
Throw away that three ring binder! Store hundreds or even thousands of songs right on your iPad. Super easy song editing, on-the-fly transposing, autoscrolling, bluetooth foot pedal control, lyrics projection, setlists, fast searching, sharing, dark mode - it's all there. Used by performers, song writers, music therapists, worship leaders, and music teachers. It even replaces that old family song book!
Here’s a very brief summary of what SongSheet Pro can do. A user manual with more comprehensive information is available on the SongSheet website.
Manage your song library and set lists:
• Unlimited songs and set lists
• Write your own songs or easily copy and paste them from the web or any other source
• Quick search and filter options: by title, artist, genre and key; tag your songs with special icons and use the tags to list just the songs you want
• Move and reorder songs and sets within a set list
• Set lists and sets display the total duration for all included songs
• Easily create duplicates of your songs or even entire set lists
• Supports Slide Over and Split View multitasking (on compatible devices)
• iOS 11 Drag and Drop support for managing your song library, including importing and exporting songs
• Import and export songs in the following formats: ChordPro, plain text, OnSong, PDF (see IMPORTANT note on limitations below), and DSBsoft's Song Sheet 5 for Windows
• Import songs via AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other cloud storage providers, iTunes File Sharing, or opened from another application
• Built-in support for importing songs from WorshipReady.com (3rd-party service; requires a separate subscription)
(Important note: SongSheet Pro cannot currently convert PDFs created from scans or services like SongSelect; the basic rule is, if you cannot copy and paste the song text out of the PDF into a plain text editor, SongSheet Pro can't import it, either.)
Powerful song editing:
• Purpose-built editor for WYSIWYG chord chart creation with support for comments and tablature
• Quickly transpose a song or set a capo; all chords in the song are instantly updated
• The keyboard is augmented with an editable chord palette for easy chord entry
• Drag and drop text from other apps right into the song editor (iOS 11 only)
• Drag and drop stanzas to change the arrangement
• Drag and drop chords within the song for perfect chord placement
• Quickly edit a chord using the chord editor
Easy sharing and printing options:
• Share songs and set lists with other band members via AirDrop, Messages and email
• Print your set lists and songs directly to supported AirPrint printers. For songs, you have control over page size, orientation, margins, font styles, line spacing, whether to include chords, etc
Perform in style:
• Beautiful and cleanly rendered chord charts
• Use auto scroll, construct an arrangement or use a Bluetooth foot-pedal to effortlessly move through your song without missing a beat
• Remotely control SongSheet Pro on your iPad using the SongSheet Remote app (free) for your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Includes built-in themes for performance (under lights or out in the open) or make your own
• Display your lyrics on the big screen so your audience can follow/sing along. This is especially useful for congregational singing in churches
• Add any backing track from your music library
SongSheet Pro is being continually updated and improved. If there is something you'd like to see in the app, I'd love to hear from you!
OS >= 9.0
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...