th App of of the Day of yesterday was Beatmaker 3!
The App of the day is?
I don't have this App, so I don't know, but it seems to be really cool...
Yesterday I received GeoShred....
Two days ago, it was Capo Touch.
Do you know that you can have these awesome Apps for free?
The day I will be able to relaunch the Sunday Contest.
You can help for this, by watching the video demos...
You can also like them, if you like them...
2 tips for travellers in case of emergency.
Yesterday I had to work for a Casting, today too...
The casting studio is located in the center of Bangkok,.
I live in the south of Bangkok,... Where I live, no Farangs...
So, yesterday I went to a 7/11 after my work.
In this 7/11 there was an old Farang.
It seemed that he had a huge rage of teeth and was looking for something that can help him.
So, I gave him a tip:
Take your toothpaste. Make a big ball of paste and place it on your tooth . Squeeze your mouth and wait. 2 minutes later your pain will totally disappear! (I didn't say should but will...). To protect us from pain when you are brushing our teeth, they add a little bit after anesthetic...
When you are travelling, a little wound can be very dangerous the because of the risk of infections.
So, always travel with antibiotics in you bag.
If you hurt yourself, take 3 pills of your antibiotics.
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy!
I will add a few redeem codes in the SuperLucky buttons today...
Hope that you will be Lucky!
▸▸▸ BeatMaker 3 will be frequently updated to bring more exciting features and improve the overall experience.
• Added a keyboard shortcut in the global navigation bar for quick access of the currently selected instrument, from any screen.
• Double keyboard mode is now available in the full-screen keyboard screen.
• It is now possible to adjust the master tuning of a session (Settings > GENERAL).
• Max undo/redo history is now 64.
• Visual improvements on the sample editor markers, selection and tools.
• Visual improvements on the audio export panel.
• Improved the GENERAL settings, cleaner CPU/RAM meters and options.
• Preview volume setting now applies to the sample editor and audio recorder previews.
• Added copy & paste in pattern editor.
• Added two new slice snapping (left/right) tools in the full-screen sample editor. The default behavior can also be set in the settings screen.
• 6-band EQ graph now shows frequencies up to 20kHz.
• It is now possible to draw the note length by long-pressing a new note on the pattern editor.
• When a track is muted (or excluded from the solo group), no MIDI data will be sent on output.
• It is now possible to set the current chord/scale from the full-screen keyboard.
• It is now possible to scroll piano roll vertically using left keyboard
• Peak meters cosmetic improvements.
• It is now possible to set SCENE trigger quantize value In the perform screen in SCENE mode.
• Chords/Scales screens are now available along with the velocity, roll and wheels zone.
• Added “Fade In” parameter in sampler SLICE mode. Note that this is a shortcut to the amplitude envelope Attack parameter.
• Full-screen step modulator improvements: display the value tooltip and the small keyboard.
• Fixed multiple crashes that would occur while editing and managing samples and layers in the editor.
• Fixed various sample start/end and loop start/end related issues.
• Fixed a crash that would happen while exporting, with samples in disk streaming mode.
• Fixed reading of samples that have more than 2 channels.
• Fixed a visual glitch in the library browser category filters and results, that would bogusly get stuck, showing no items.
• Fixed a visual glitch in the audio export panel that would make it impossible to export multiple tracks in WAV format.
• Fixed an issue where loading a preset on an existing bank would change the current bank and bank group.
• Fixed an issue with the MIDI OMNI settings button.
• Fixed an issue where AIFF samples were not tagged properly.
• Fixed an issue with MIDI device listing in the settings screen.
• Fixed auto-scale crash on audio clips on the sequencer.
• Fixed trigger of audio pattern in SCENE mode.
• Fixed MIDI transposition selection.
• Fixed pads / solo bug where bank would stay in solo after disabling solo on last pad.
• Fixed file size labels for < 1kB files, which would bogusly display “0 byte”.
• Fixed a crash that could happen while displaying a delete modulator.
• Fixed support of Bluetooth speakers (through A2DP / iOS10+ only).
• Fixed effects preset listing glitch.
• Fixed an issue where the sample selection would not reset upon sample, pad, bank or session change.
• Fixed a crash that would happen while changing the default audio preview volume after creating a new session.
• Fixed peak meter highest value indicators that wouldn't decay down completely.
• Fixed an crash that could happen while loading a session from the welcome screen while an iOS pop-up appeared.
• Fixed missing elapsed time label on the audio recorder.
• Fixed an issue with layers folders in the editor SAMPLES tab.
• Minor visual improvements around the app.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...