When I made the review of SeekBeats, I add a dream...
My dream was exhausted with the release of the 1.2 version. Since this time the developer never stopped to update his baby.
SeekBeats is an awesome Drum Synthetiser, really...
A KILLER App! A Must Have!
At this moment the price of SeekBeats dropped from 11.99 to 6.99, a good opportunity for those who don't have this App...
Published on Sep 27, 2013
Have you come across this Drum Machine? I hadn't until yesterday,... And it is a major blunder because this Drum Machine is simply great! 8 tracks for 8 drum instruments or... Yes, or... Because you will be able to shape your sound like if you were working on a synthesizer: 2 oscillators, 1 Filter, 1 distortion and a chorus. You can also choose your waveform, and work (Draw) on the envelope. At the end, when once you're happy with your sound, you wiil be able to copy it and / or save it to the (big) sound library. If you didn't manage to create a sound that you like, you have even even use the random mode. This mode allows you to randomize the sound of each track at the sale together or separately. You can also decide the level of variation, if it will affected by all the parameters or only some of them... If you hear something that you like, take a snapshot of the current settings. A Pad mode is also available. The X axe will determine the level of your drum. A live record mode is also available. To conclude, I really love it, and am keeping it. My only wish would be to have Virtual Midi in a future update. A Killer + Drum Machine! PLEASE NOTE: REQUIRES iPhone 4S or faster. iPod Touch 5th generation (4 inch display) or faster.
25 Apr 2017
Added Export Pattern as Audio Functionality
10 Oct 2016
Added 8 separate channels for IAA & Audiobus (1 per drum) Enhancement of the audio engine
28 Sep 2016
Added Play/Stop button to pads view. Small improvements on Ableton Link support.
22 Mar 2016
Added support for Abletonn Link, added sync option for oscillators.
19 Aug 2015
Added support for Audiobus Remote
6 Apr 2015
Added MIDI In for triggering Drums and patterns, added global distortion and compression
9 Aug 2014
Length of pattern can be set (all the patterns in the session have the same length), IAA (via Audiobus 2)
19 Feb 2014
iPad user interface (Universal App), MIDI SYNC
20 Oct 2013
Visual ("new look) update, minor enhancements of the Audio engine
1.3.7 10 Jul 2017 / 1.3.5 9 Mar 2017 / 1.3.4 28 Nov 2016 / 1.3.3 22 Nov 2016 / 1.3.2 2 Nov 2016 / 1.3.1 31 Oct 2016 / 1.2.6 28 Sep 2016 / 1.2.5 24 Aug 2016 / 1.2.4 11 Apr 2016 / 1.1.4 12 Mar 2015 / 1.1.3 21 Jan 2015 / 1.1.2 3 Dec 2014 / 1.1.1 9 Aug 2014
Bugs fixed & improvements
App Store description :
MORE THAN 40% OFF!! ONLY UNTIL SUNDAY! (was $11.99US, now is $6.99US)
4.5 stars on the U.S. App Store!! (Customer Ratings, All Versions)
Check the support page (rugoso.com/seekbeats) to see a 2 minute video, watch and hear for yourself what's it all about!
Create 100% synthesized electronic drum loops that sound alive, noisy and musical.
Feel the freedom to tweak the sounds and be able to go back and forth by using snapshots.
Find mutations of the whole sound instantly with one slide of your finger via the randomizer.
• Eight voices, each with different synth parameters and envelopes.
• Step Sequencer, with velocity for each step that can be mapped to different parameters.
• Randomizer: Mutate the whole sound of your drums instantly with the slide of your finger.
• Snapshots: Feel all the freedom to explore with your sound, go back and forth by taking and recalling snapshots. Change the whole sound of your drums with one tap.
• Sound Banks: Load and save your favorite sounds.
• Stereo Chorus, Global Compression and Global Distortion.
• Supports Audiobus. Inter App Audio. Master Out + 8 channels (1 per Drum).
• Supports Ableton Link.
• MIDI Sync: sync with other apps within the same device, or other devices via WIFI or cable
• MIDI In to trigger drums and patterns (cable connection recommended for quick response)
Check these App Store reviews!
• "Excellent. I am very impressed ... I haven't been so instantly taken with a drum synth in a long time!" - The pantsome menace (Australia)
• "Supremely intelligent... This is really, really smart. It gives you a lot of options for randomizing several parameters in real time, as well as an excellent preset arrangement, and the node system seems very well thought out" - Twirling Erling (Canada)
• "If my current drum synth is a Cadillac, SeekBeats is a Bentley. It is so good, I'm making SeekBeats my new go-to drum synth/sequencer ... I am actually having a difficult time putting it down. Instantly addicting in a good way." - rG3P0 (USA)
• "Absolutely awesome and inspiring - This app is hands down the best and most inspiring beat making app for iOS... You'll come up with beats and experiment with different sounds in seconds. Love it!" - fiskenuno (Sweden)
• "This is the best iOS drum synth I've tried yet. It just sounds great. I'm hooked!" - Hypnosapien (USA)
If you were thinking about getting a similar hardware drum machine, it would probably cost you hundreds of dollars, SeekBeats is just 11.99 dollars (USA).
Get it now!
PLEASE NOTE: REQUIRES iPhone 4S or faster. iPod Touch 5th generation (4 inch display) or faster. iPad 2 or faster.
OS >= 8.3