FS Refraktor is a creative effect.
An effect like no other.
Easy and very playful to use.
It comes with 3 sections:
1) On the left side the Delay section: time, feedback, modulation and mix controls.
2) On the center a 16 step sequencer: Slew control to vary the speed of delay time changes. (4 positions) | LFO | Step sequencer to add notes to the incoming signal | Signature 1/4, 1/8. 1/16, 1/32 | Phase | Stereo spread control for creating wide out of phase sounds.
3) On the left side the Filter section: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch, Cutoff, Resonance & Drive.
You can use or not all these parameters to shape your sounds.
At the end the possibilities offer are close to infinite.
You can use it with all type of sounds, melodic or percussive.
FS Refraktor is a: Delay, a Filter, a Chorus, a Phaser, a Flanger, a Ring Modulator, a melody generator and can be also use as a particular Reverb...
A Killer App! A Must Have!
Price $6.99 Author FutureSonic Ltd Type Effect Effect type Reverb, Delay, Echo, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser etc., Modulation effects, Supports Audio Unit Stand Alone Version 1.0.2 Released 03/09/2018 Updated 08/28/2018
The App Store description
FS Refraktor is an innovative twist on modulation effects, inspiring the exploration of new sonic territory. Sitting somewhere between a delay and a flanger, FS Refraktor offers endless possibilities, from rhythmic flanging to chaotic pitch modulation and unpredictable stuttering.
The highly flexible sixteen step sequencer and LFO rhythmically warp sounds beyond recognition - standard drums beats become bleeping basslines and synths gain a mind of their own, generating melodies from thin air.
The sequencer’s Slew control varies the speed at which the delay time changes - low settings produce sudden jarring variations while higher settings transition smoothly between delay times.
Bypass the sequencer, and FS Refraktor will add metallic overtones and strange resonances to your sounds, similar to a short, reflective reverb.
Carve Revolutionary Sounds
The dedicated filter section makes it simple to sculpt your sound. Select from a range of versatile filter types: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and FS Refraktor’s unique Carve mode.
- Delay section with delay time, feedback, modulation and mix controls
- A highly customizable sequencer for rhythmic modulation of the delay time
- Slew control to vary the speed of delay time changes.
- A versatile filter section with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and Carve filter options
- Stereo spread control for creating wide out of phase sounds.
- Runs as both a standalone app and an AUv3 extension
- Ability to save presets when run as an AUv3 extension Version 1.0.2 release notesFixed occasional crash issues when used as AUv3 plugin Optimised processing algorithm Fixed UI bugs
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...