This review was made by Nick Trass.
Nick (I have to contact him) worked during 1 or 2 years with Apps4iDevices.
Christèle also, and Lucas...
I don't what is this version of FL Studio...
Between v1.0 and 2.0
I didn't add the updates to this post...
So many since this review....
Later I will publish a book.
Do you know Music Sutio?
If you have a look to the video you will have a big surprise, as a lot of people when FL Studio was release in the App Store...
In fact, these 2 Apps were develop by the same developer...
Here, it's a real Flasback...
Hopefully we have the Dolores now,...
Published on 22 May 2013
FL Studio Mobile HD is the iPad version of the FL studio desktop DAW for the PC platform. It includes a step sequencer for both drums or instruments, a piano roll editor and live recording modes for creating your tracks. You can create as many tracks as you need, depending on your devices memory, and you can upload directly to the desktop version for final mixing, taking it to the next level. There are a great range of instruments and loops that come with the purchase, but you can also purchase extra sounds using the in-app shop. The effects include a limiter, reverb, delay, 3 band EQ, amp simulator and a filter that can be automated. Unfortunately you can only apply the effects to the whole mix or use one send bus, but it does support AudioBus to allow you to use external effects, record in or out to other apps, and the ability to play a track through an effect, then record it straight back into the app. There are a great range of exporting options like Audio Copy, email, open in and Dropbox, as well as the ability to Audio Paste files in. FL Studio was designed by the developer that also created Music Studio, so you'll find many similarities between the 2 apps, in fact they are almost identical. The video below runs through some some editing features, filter automation and instrument changing. The audio track is an example of a track created just using the instruments that ship with the app. FL Studio Mobile is a great little DAW, especially including AudioBus into the equation. You can create your own instruments and editing is very easy. I have grown to like this DAW very much while I've been using it, so I'm going to rate it ... A Killer App!
Review by Nick Trass
App Store description:
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#