Chordpolypad - Chords Player v1.0
Chordpolypad was and is still my favourite Chords player.
First because of its ease to use, the ability to play any kind of chords (custom chords), even single notes, the Chords library, the X & Y axis, the 8 groups of 16 Pads or 2 groups of 64 Pads, the presets manager...
As I said, it's my favourite Chords player Apps...
Published on 13 Sep 2013
I'm sure that you all know StepPolyArp ...
And I'm also sure that it's your favourite sequencer on the App Store... Right?
ChordPolyPad - Midi Chords Player is the new release from Laurent Colson and this new App is simply awesome!
A new reference in this category, the best in this category...
As I always say, playing chords on an iPad is not easy, for this reason, we need an App to help us, that is what this App is for, but ChordPolyPad is more than this...
So, I'll try to describe you the App...
On the main screen, 16 Pads. Below, a Keyboard...
Tap a Pad, Tap one or several keys on the keyboard to create a Chord,Tap again on the Pad to play your Chord. That's all... So simple! Now, you can play your chord (Strumming or not) with a sound from the built in library or with another App or Software in your Computer... That's not all, each Pad can send a Midi message to a different App... It means that you can control 16 machines with this App... No, in fact, it's not quite true... You can control 48 Machines! Why? Because you can assign to each Pad 2 CC on the X and Y axes... Awesome! For example, you can play chords with an App loaded in the input slot of the Audiobus and send CC to another App in the Effect slot...
But there's more!
ChordPolyPad also comes loaded with a chord library and different types of scales which can help you to create your chord progression...
Check out this post and the video demo...
A new 'bench mark', a Must Have Killer App!!!
App Store description:
ChordPolyPad is a chords player for Midi instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live and all other Midi sequencers, or even virtual instruments installed on the same iPad. The chords can be played live from pads.
Although, ChordPolyPad is specially designed to operate in Midi, it has own internal sounds bank to use it independently.
Rated "Killer Application" by App4iDevices.
• 8 groups of 16 pads or 2 groups of 64 pads by preset (128 pads)
• Midi port and Midi channel assignable for each pad
• Customizable X/Y controller for each pad
• Velocity assignable for each chord note
• Strumming setup by pad
• Features copy and paste for pads and groups
• Draggable chords directly from library
• Searching for chords available in scales
• Random chords for instant inspiration
• Internal sound bank
• Receiving Midi notes and control from external devices
• Send Midi to a virtual port that can be used as Midi input by other Core Midi compatible applications managing multitasking on the same device
• Presets manager
• Presets shared with computer using iTunes 9.1 or later
Supported Midi connections:
• Midi over Bluetooth
• Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi)
• Apple USB camera connection kit
• Any Core Midi compatible interface
Inter Applications connections:
• Apple Inter-App Audio connection (Midi, audio, transport control)
• Audiobus support (Midi, audio, transport control, state saving)
• An iPhone or an iPad with iOS 8 or later
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...