BLEASS filter AUv3 AudioPlugin v1.0
It's difficult to write a review when everything is said in the App Store description....
Still, there is something that it does not say.
And it's a bit normal.
That's why I'm a big fan of all Bleass Apps.
I love their UI, so easy to understand, to use.
I love that all settings are automatable.
The quality of processing ...
I love everything ...
I'm a fan ...
I'm a fan of YMNk the developer band too .... look at the link on the right side ...
In the Video, I show you how to control parameters in AUM with ccs. I also play with it and at the end à very fast overview of how to record an automation in Cubasis.
Check out the App Store description at the end of this post.
One more versatile, Killer and Must Have App from Bleass !
Price $5.99 Author BLEASS Type!Effect!Effect type!, Filter, Modulation effects Supports Audiobus, Audio Unit Version1.0 Released 06/20/2019
The App Store description
BLEASS filter is an essential tool for musicians: inspired by classic analog filters, it features an envelope follower as well as a LFO and a warm sound which create mind boggling filter sweep effects on any sound source: guitars, vocals, keyboards, drums ...
Easy to control, the BLEASS filter is the goto app to use along with your favorite synths and get amazing sounding results when mixing or performing. Sculpt the graph curve and generate wah-wah effects or automate track buildups!
High-quality, resource-efficient and low in CPU usage, BLEASS filter is compatible with AUv3 hosts apps such as GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM or Audiobus.
- Input gain, from simple audio boost to drive
- Envelope follower based on the input signal amplitude : amount, attack and release control: use the amplitude of your audio signal to directly control the opening and closing filter for living auto-wah effects on any material.
- Perfect tuning of the envelope triggering with sensibility control
________Filter Stage :
- Visual control of the filter, with frequency and resonance controls
- Four different filter types : low pass, high pass, band pass and notch
- Double filter mode
- Soft clipping audio design for a perfect analog filter emulation
________LFO Stage :
- Six different waveforms : sinus, triangle, saw, inverted saw, square and random
- Amount control
- Visual feedback
- Stereo phase control for a true stereo experience
- Free or synced rate control
All these features are shown within the factory presets, and you can save your own presets which will automatically carry over across different host apps.
All variables are exposed as AU Parameters in hosts which support automation.
BLEASS filter can also be used as a standalone app using headphones and mic or an external sound card.
Check out www.bleass.com for video tutorials and demos.
*** NOTE : this is an Audio Unit Effect Plugin (AUv3) which ideally requires a compatible host (such as AUM or Audiobus) or DAW (such as GarageBand or Cubasis) ***
8/25/2019 10:42:39 pm
Love these Bleass apps! Nice review also 👍🏻
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...