The App of the Day is?
A modulation Midi controller
Very well done.
You built you surface to control what you like.
You can do what you want with it.
Tomorrow, I will post a video of Samplebot....
Today Audiobus has been Implemented in the App!
Also, tomorrow I think that I will update the Super Lucky button...
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy!
Didier you noticed?
Because I don't want that this post starts to be boring, I add a "is" after Day...
Version 2.3 adds several exciting new features:
1. Import and export to Macs via USB - export quickly to a Mac using the share button, drag and drop a file on a Mac to upload to Sonic Logic. (via Sonic Logic Central app)
2. Multi Audiobus connections - multiple connections can send the same MIDI data or separated destinations by MIDI channel.
3. Longer timed transitions with a new time editor - button timed transitions can now last up to 60 seconds.
4. Preview mode - easily view all MIDI values assigned in a setup.
* Timed transitions have been rewritten and are now much more CPU efficient.
App Store description:
Sonic Logic is a modular MIDI controller that allows you to edit and control MIDI setups from your iPad.
Connect over WiFi, Bluetooth(*), USB (*), MIDI cable or use Virtual MIDI and Audiobus to control other iOS apps internally.
Control DAWs like: Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Protools, Traktor, and other many more.
Create and edit on your iPad! Super easy and fun interface to create, edit, control, manipulate, assign MIDI controllers and notes live, using touch gestures. (No external editor needed).
Add Buttons, knobs, toggle buttons, XY pads, sliders and text objects.
* Create your MIDI controller easily from your iPad.
* Import and export your setups and layouts.
* Multi screen - Each setup can have up to 8 different, easily switchable screens.
* Intelligent MIDI assignments makes component creation fast and easy.
* Edit component's color, size, MIDI channel, range and controller number.
* Time advancing gestures for buttons, create a time based MIDI transition with just a press of a button.
* Control everything with multi touch.
* Snap to middle feature on sliders and knobs.
* Built in, editable templates.
* Low latency.
* to Mac clients
** Windows users - 3rd party software exists for Windows to connect Sonic Logic to it over Wi-Fi
Visit us at www.soniclogicapps.com for more information, videos, DAW presets and more…
Email us for feature requests and ideas!
Spread the love <3 - If you like Sonic Logic, let us and others know by posting a review here :)
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...