First, I would like to apology for the slow down this week... I have some trouble with my Internet connection....
I had the video demo to the KRFT post... I love this App...
The App of the day: Elastic Drums... 4 new Synthetiser and more...
Peraphs that if I was able to buy an App to try it the App of the day should have been Replicant 2...
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are!
Review by Ed
Don't be frightened by the word "modular" and don't take the leak by looking at the length of this tutaorial ... you would pass next to an extraordinary App, and the worst, super easy to use.!
I don't know if you know KRFT... This App is just Awesome! Peraphs that some of you can be afraid by "modular"... But don't be, because even if it is a modular music production surface, it's also a midi sequencer that you can understand 1 minute after you had downloaded KRFT from the App Store... After, if you like, you will be able to use all the awesome features include in it... I will post the review this night or tomorrow morning for the people living in the East side of the earth...
| || || || || || || |
I will post this week the review of a Killer Midi Sequencer...
Certainly the best from the App Store..
The 3 first good answers win this App!
Today, I posted the review of Guitar Tabs X
I made a Tab in the Video...
From which band?
The first who give the good answer win the Mac OS version of this App!
Tonight, I will post the review of this App...
The first 5 good answers, win this App!
The first of you who can tell me where I uploaded this image this week, win Beatmaker3
Warp, what it is?
The 3 first good answers win this App!
The App of the Day:
The App of the day
Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry.
Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world.
Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley, exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way.
A STANDALONE ADVENTURE
A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2.
INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES
Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters.
Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures.
Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey.
Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.
OS >= 9.0
An Android version and a Mac OS version are also available. The Mac OS version was released yesterday and its price will be $1 during the 5 first days. The Mac & the iOS are sync together.
My dream was exhausted with the release of the 1.2 version. Since this time the developer never stopped to update his baby.
SeekBeats is an awesome Drum Synthetiser, really...
A KILLER App! A Must Have!
At this moment the price of SeekBeats dropped from 11.99 to 6.99, a good opportunity for those who don't have this App...
Published on Sep 27, 2013
Have you come across this Drum Machine? I hadn't until yesterday,... And it is a major blunder because this Drum Machine is simply great! 8 tracks for 8 drum instruments or... Yes, or... Because you will be able to shape your sound like if you were working on a synthesizer: 2 oscillators, 1 Filter, 1 distortion and a chorus. You can also choose your waveform, and work (Draw) on the envelope. At the end, when once you're happy with your sound, you wiil be able to copy it and / or save it to the (big) sound library. If you didn't manage to create a sound that you like, you have even even use the random mode. This mode allows you to randomize the sound of each track at the sale together or separately. You can also decide the level of variation, if it will affected by all the parameters or only some of them... If you hear something that you like, take a snapshot of the current settings. A Pad mode is also available. The X axe will determine the level of your drum. A live record mode is also available. To conclude, I really love it, and am keeping it. My only wish would be to have Virtual Midi in a future update. A Killer + Drum Machine! PLEASE NOTE: REQUIRES iPhone 4S or faster. iPod Touch 5th generation (4 inch display) or faster.
25 Apr 2017
Added Export Pattern as Audio Functionality
10 Oct 2016
Added 8 separate channels for IAA & Audiobus (1 per drum) Enhancement of the audio engine
28 Sep 2016
Added Play/Stop button to pads view. Small improvements on Ableton Link support.
22 Mar 2016
Added support for Abletonn Link, added sync option for oscillators.
19 Aug 2015
Added support for Audiobus Remote
6 Apr 2015
Added MIDI In for triggering Drums and patterns, added global distortion and compression
9 Aug 2014
Length of pattern can be set (all the patterns in the session have the same length), IAA (via Audiobus 2)
19 Feb 2014
iPad user interface (Universal App), MIDI SYNC
20 Oct 2013
Visual ("new look) update, minor enhancements of the Audio engine
1.3.7 10 Jul 2017 / 1.3.5 9 Mar 2017 / 1.3.4 28 Nov 2016 / 1.3.3 22 Nov 2016 / 1.3.2 2 Nov 2016 / 1.3.1 31 Oct 2016 / 1.2.6 28 Sep 2016 / 1.2.5 24 Aug 2016 / 1.2.4 11 Apr 2016 / 1.1.4 12 Mar 2015 / 1.1.3 21 Jan 2015 / 1.1.2 3 Dec 2014 / 1.1.1 9 Aug 2014
Bugs fixed & improvements
MORE THAN 40% OFF!! ONLY UNTIL SUNDAY! (was $11.99US, now is $6.99US)
4.5 stars on the U.S. App Store!! (Customer Ratings, All Versions)
Check the support page (rugoso.com/seekbeats) to see a 2 minute video, watch and hear for yourself what's it all about!
Create 100% synthesized electronic drum loops that sound alive, noisy and musical.
Feel the freedom to tweak the sounds and be able to go back and forth by using snapshots.
Find mutations of the whole sound instantly with one slide of your finger via the randomizer.
• Eight voices, each with different synth parameters and envelopes.
• Step Sequencer, with velocity for each step that can be mapped to different parameters.
• Randomizer: Mutate the whole sound of your drums instantly with the slide of your finger.
• Snapshots: Feel all the freedom to explore with your sound, go back and forth by taking and recalling snapshots. Change the whole sound of your drums with one tap.
• Sound Banks: Load and save your favorite sounds.
• Stereo Chorus, Global Compression and Global Distortion.
• Supports Audiobus. Inter App Audio. Master Out + 8 channels (1 per Drum).
• Supports Ableton Link.
• MIDI Sync: sync with other apps within the same device, or other devices via WIFI or cable
• MIDI In to trigger drums and patterns (cable connection recommended for quick response)
Check these App Store reviews!
• "Excellent. I am very impressed ... I haven't been so instantly taken with a drum synth in a long time!" - The pantsome menace (Australia)
• "Supremely intelligent... This is really, really smart. It gives you a lot of options for randomizing several parameters in real time, as well as an excellent preset arrangement, and the node system seems very well thought out" - Twirling Erling (Canada)
• "If my current drum synth is a Cadillac, SeekBeats is a Bentley. It is so good, I'm making SeekBeats my new go-to drum synth/sequencer ... I am actually having a difficult time putting it down. Instantly addicting in a good way." - rG3P0 (USA)
• "Absolutely awesome and inspiring - This app is hands down the best and most inspiring beat making app for iOS... You'll come up with beats and experiment with different sounds in seconds. Love it!" - fiskenuno (Sweden)
• "This is the best iOS drum synth I've tried yet. It just sounds great. I'm hooked!" - Hypnosapien (USA)
If you were thinking about getting a similar hardware drum machine, it would probably cost you hundreds of dollars, SeekBeats is just 11.99 dollars (USA).
Get it now!
PLEASE NOTE: REQUIRES iPhone 4S or faster. iPod Touch 5th generation (4 inch display) or faster. iPad 2 or faster.
OS >= 8.3
DJ Dex has not been updated since this version, that to say end of 2013 ... at the time it was not a Super App, today it is better to zap it...
DJ DEX - The DJ Mixing App is a "Classic" Dj App. Its highlights are its simplicity of use, the Auto Detect BPM feature, MotionPlaying™: place your iPad on a turntable and scratch any song (requires an iOS device with a gyroscope) and a very nice UI. Its shortcomings: the effect section. No parameters to set, no small or big Pad, just 3 buttons to push. To conclude, DJ DEX is very well done but a little bit limited. A good App.
DJ DEX turns your iPad into veritable DJ software solution that rivals features including in top professional DJ applications. Automatic BPM Sync, interactive beat-grid based waveform's (grab-spin-scratch), pitch/tempo control, scratching, quantized seamless looping, effects and more are candy for your fingertips. DJ DEX supports mono split output, so you can easily monitor each deck in your headphones just like a traditional DJ setup. Created by PCDJ with over 13 years of experience in designing DJ software for professionals, DJ DEX is not a game - See for yourself and take it for a spin!
+ 2 DJ DECKS and a Mixer
+ Hands-on manual mixing or hands-free automation
+ Pitch/Tempo Control
+ BPM Snap-To-Beat Mixing
+ Seamless quantized looping
+ Automatic Beat-Grid based BPM detection
+ High-Quality effects (Break, Flanger, Echo)
+ Interactive waveforms that allow you to scratch, pitch bend, reverse play, backspin, etc
+ iPod library browsing and search
+ 3 hot cues can be set per deck, with cue-play
+ MotionPlaying™ - place your iPad on a turntable and scratch any song (requires an iOS device with a gyroscope - like iPad 2, the new iPad)
+ Many settings and built in help
+ Free updates!
DJ Controller Support:
+ Numark DJ2GO and Akai LPD8 controllers supported (no configuration needed, but you do need the iPad Camera Kit connector)
Maximize DJ DEX for performance:
+ Turn on “Flight Mode” when doing live mixes
+ If you need both speakers and headphones preview, use a special inexpensive “splitter” that splits the headphones output so that the left channel will go to the speakers (master output) and right channel will go to the headphones (monitor)
OS >= 4.3
- this blog is man by a human for humans
- I can make some mistakes (because I am a human)
- Nothing will deleted or removed from this blog. For my mistakes or angers, apologies and corrections will be added if needed.
- You can see everyday on a banner in the What's hot today post the Apps offered by a developer...
- If you participate to the Sunday Contest, you will have to trust in me... But, if you like you can asked me the email list of the readers who participate to a Contest included Time and Date. I will send it to you...
- My rating... The first criterion is the App Store description. The last one is my taste and this is totally subjective... Each post come with a tutorial showing you all the knobs, menu, faders,.... Everything that you will be able to find in an App... I hope that this will help to make your own rating.
- If I really don't like an App, don't understand it or found too many bugs, I send an email to the developer.... I asked him if the App will be update shortly, I also offer my services as Beta Tester.... Most of the time, I will wait for a future update... Developers are humans too!...
- All comments will be publish here. For insults, offenses or very bad mood, the only restriction is that you have to sign with your real name...
- I don't know... Peraphs that I will add something later.
Black Buddha Saraband