Baritone (Lechner) Short | Baritone (Lechner) Normal |Baritone (Lechner) Fat | Baritone (Weber) Short | Baritone (Weber) Fat | Baritone Aleš Short 1 | Baritone (Aleš) Normal 1 | Baritone (Aleš) Treble 1 | Baritone (Aleš) Short 2 | Baritone (Aleš) Normal 2 | Baritone (Aleš) Treble 2 | Bass Guitar Short | Bass Guitar Normal | Bass Guitar Medium | Bass Guitar Fat Bass Guita Hard | Bass Guitar Fading | Contrabass Normal | Contrabass Soft | Contrabass Hard | Contrabass Fading | Contrabass (Aleš) Normal Contrabass (Aleš) Fading |Contrabass (Aleš) Treble High | Contrabass (Aleš) Treble Low | 4 Tyroleans Bass Short | 4 Tyroleans Bass Bass 1 | 4 Tyroleans Bass Bass 2 | 4 Tyroleans Bass Bass 3 | 4 Tyroleans Bass Treble 1 | Accordion Bass Helikon Bass | Accordion Bass Zupan Bass | Trombone Bass Hard | Trombone Bass Weich | Harp Bass | Tuba B-Flat High | Tuba B-Flat Normal | Tuba F Long | Tuba F High | Tuba F Normal | Italo Bass Bass + Guitar | Italo Bass Bass | Italo Bass Squier 1 | Italo Bass Squier 2 | Italo Bass Squier 3 | Zithet Bass | Zithet Bass Sustained | Concert Guitar Bass | Starter Pack Baritons Short | Starter Pack Contrabass Short
The App Store description
Attention fans of Oberkrainer and folk music!
Turbosounds for Accordion provides many special sounds of the Oberkrainer folk music. Mostly legendary vintage instruments were recorded, such as the Framus AZ-10, Framus Texan, Hohner Morino VM, or the Zupan Alpe III.
Instruments can be played simultaneously via MIDI on all channels. All popular MIDI systems are supported, and the outstanding guitar chord samples can be used even by earlier systems without sample channel (3-channel systems).
Not only can the instrumets be played in the app, but they are also available as Audio Unit app extension for use in host apps. Tested with GarageBand, Steinberg Cubasis, and AUM.
The instrument packs are available as In-App Purchase and can be purchased separately as desired. A starter pack is available free of charge which can be used immediately to try all functions.
*** Should you miss a function or encounter wrong behavior, please do inform us via app support, Facebook, or email. We gladly help you on your way! -- Ois isi, Gruaß Reini :-) ***
● Support for all popular MIDI systems: Limex MPR4, MPR3, Totter, HDS, BlueLine, Roland, Musictech, Mastermidi, Stoppacher
● Instruments are organized in sessions
● Player with playlist for MIDI files or audio files, uses Turbosounds instruments or custom SoundFonts
● Style Arranger to play Yamaha styles (*)
● External AUv3 master effect
● “Guitar to bass” for MIDI systems without guitar function
● Duet play, e.g. trumpet with clarinet
● Instruments can share MIDI channels, e.g. for double bass
● Instruments can be switched on or off via MIDI CC while playing (*)
● Sessions can be switched using MIDI CC 14+15
● Export and import sessions
(*) available via In-App Purchase
● Sample channel (i.e. chord detection, for chord guitars and chord accordion) for all MIDI systems named above, and also for older 3-channel systems
● Lowest bass tone for baritones and contrabass, adjustable to E, E flat, or D
● Bellows dynamics
● 1 external AUv3 effect per instrument
◦ Latency adjustable down to 1.5 ms (buffer size 64)
◦ External MIDI-Adapters and MIDI Bluetooth LE supported
◦ Virtual MIDI input
◦ Audio Unit V3 App Extension
◦ Record and share your audio output
For best performance we recommend an iPad Air 2 or newer.
iOS Audio Units are supported on iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2 or higher, and iPhone 5s oder higher.
Information about the subscription:
● All Instruments (1 Month): Enables all instruments and functions
● All Instruments (1 Year): Enables all instruments and functions
Alternatively you may make one-time purchases of instruments or functions. These will remain purchased even if you end a subscription.
The monthly subscription has a one-time introductory price for the first month.
After the introductory price period this subscription is automatically renewed with the regular price unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by updating your account settings on the App Store after purchase. There you can also switch to a yearly or monthly subscription.
Read the terms and conditions: https://turbosounds-app.com/terms-and-conditions/Version 1.22.1 release notesFixed a problem with bundled instruments and MIDI file packs.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...