TB Reverb is the most complete of the Reverbs in the app Store.
As a result, the most versatile.
The quality is impeccable, the IU perfect....
The unbeatable price!
The most complete....
I never thought that one day I would make a video of more than half an hour on a reverb, and the worst thing is that I could have made one hour more...
When I received it and opened it, I immediately saw the Freeze switch... I was happy!
Then, the Shimmer.... So beautiful and easy to adjust....
Then I started playing with the most "Flashy" part of TB Reverb:
The LFO Tab.... Incredible!!!!!
Then the Gate Tab and her one "slaps"! La claque in French !
Then everything else, and all together....
I've been sweating this review for two days. I finished it there, now, and despite everything, I still feel a frustration... I still have a lot to do with it, to discover, to try on a lot of instruments....
TB Reverb, it's not a Reverb. It's a Reverb Channel Strip. It's a Multi Effects... "It's a Jewel!!!!
An Essential App! A Killer App! A Must Have!
Price $5.99 Author ToneBoosters Type Effect Effect type Reverb Supports Inter-App Audio (IAA), Audio Unit (AU) Stand Alone Version 1.0.2 Released 08/24/2019
Color Theme (Check out the video)
The App Store description
ToneBoosters Reverb is a studio-quality, professional reverberation plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
The ToneBoosters Reverb app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Reverb will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade reverberation including early reflections
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Full control over room size, width, density, depth, mass
- Integrated spectrum analyser showing direct and reverb simultaneously
- Integrated equalizer to shape the reverberation character
- Ability to modify reverberation time across frequency
- Compression, ducking and gating for dynamic reverberation effects
- Flexible, beat-synced LFO that can modulate almost everything!
- Dual pitch-shift shimmer module for out-of-this-world reverberation
- Reverb freeze option
- Eco mode for lower CPU load on complex projects
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) will only work with a single (mono) channel without an external (stereo) input source. The AUv3 version will support up to 8 channels (7.1).
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=mixer_screenVersion 1.0.2 release notes- New spectrum analyzer mode showing direct and reverb spectrum simultaneously - Various usability and stability improvements
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...