The App of the day is Master Fx
Quantumsequencer is so powerful..'
The review will not be posted shortly...
A Killer App!
Also, for a reason that I have to keep secret, I will post the review of VirtualRoom AU today before midnight...
Sunday Contest #011
Around $100 of Apps!
More than $1000 since the beginning...
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy!
App Store description :
Master FX contains set of classic sound effects which you can use for guitar, synth or voice at live performance or for processing tracks in DAW and other mixing apps thru Inter-App Audio or with Audiobus. Through the use of unique high quality audio processing algorithms the sound of this app is closest to the sound of world famous hardware audio effects.
This app includes Parametric EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch modulator, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Audio player, Recorder and also convenient presets system supplemented with control panel for live performance.
Master FX has flexible configuration of effect modules. You can process stereo source or two mono inputs for different instruments or voices each with own effects. With built-in player and special control panel you can easy use this app for live performance with minus one (accompaniment) tracks.
● Up to 6 effects at once.
● High quality 32-bit audio processing.
● Built-in player with playlist feature.
● Convenient playback control panel.
● Various configurations of effect modules.
● Processing of two channels separately.
● Built-in recorder on input or output.
● Global presets for all modules and configurations.
● Individual presets for each effect module.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
● Uploading tracks thru Dropbox or Web access.
● Supports audio clipboard and "Open file in" option.
● Supports iTunes file share.
● Different color schemes for user interface.
Demo of using Master FX for processing guitar and synth:
Fourth generation of iPad and higher is required.
You can find more details about Master FX on the website:
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...