i would like to apology for the no post but I was working on a casting...
2 Apps of the day.
Narrow & Soundfruuze!
2 great Apps!
I also played with the new App from DesignByPaul. Really cool.
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy!
App Store description:
rrarrow is the experimental noise machine / modular audio effect for the iOS featuring extended feedback capabilities.
- Simplicity. The interface is simplified for faster assembly and more flexible connectivity — you can assemble your effect very fast and control all the processing parameters with the audio signal!
- Feedback capabilities. You can add feedbacks to the audio chain to get some chaotic noise sounds .
- 20 blocks for audio processing:
- Sine generator. Basic oscillator with sine waveform
- Saw and square oscillators
- Signal multiplier
- Frequency shifter
- Envelope follower
- “Lorenz attractor”
- Special Lowpass filter
- Nonlinear shaper (for self-oscillating circuit)
- two special waveshaping modules with “fold” and “wrap” distortion
blocks that work with audiofiles:
- lookup table. Loads up to 10 seconds of audiofile to be used as nonlinear transfer function
- Players with/without interpolation and speed control
- "scrub" block for semi-random granular file playback
- Built-in audio recorder. Share the audio file to other applications or AudioShare.
- MIDI support! Assign MIDI controllers to all faders. Supports network midi and has a virtual MIDI in.
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. Works as input and filter.
- Audiobus state saving support
- Inter-App Audio support
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise. The 'background audio" switch is located in app's "settings" page
iPad2/iPhone4S or newer is recommended for complex presets
this app is optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
To get started please watch the tutorial videos on the website and read the user guide inside the app
OS >= 7.0
App Store description:
'soundfruuze' is an exprerimental live sampler / looper / granular and FFT scrub effect
It records live the recent 10 seconds of audio and allows you to manipulate it with special controls.
The interface is divided into five “lanes”, sound is produced by touching the lanes.
Each lane can be set up to use different effect and has various control parameters mapped to the touch position:
Most basic lane type. You can control the volume of the resulting sound and smoothness of the position interpolation. Lesser smooth value produces the sound with more high frequencies.
Allows you to select the sound at some position and use both horizontal and vertical coordinates of touch as 2 independent parameters. You can control volume, playback speed (pitch) and the grain size.
This type of lane is very similar to granular freeze but it allows to change the position of the grain after its start.
FFT Freeze and FFT Scrub
In both FFT types of lanes another algorithm is used to process sound. In both FFT Freeze and Scrub sound is analyzed with the FFT transform and divided into frames. FFT Freeze allows you to select the frame at the desired sample position and to play it making the sound “freeze” at this point.
This lane type allows you to make loops / repeat large grains of sound. When you touch a looper lane, a new looper control is created and is kept there until you turn it off with the red ‘close’ button. You can change loop speed, volume, size and position for each loop individually or for all loops on one lane together using additional controls
OS >= 9.0
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...