The App of the day is ChordFlow!
A great update!
Check out the video demo of the new features...
Top Secret category on the right side of this page.
Also sequencism is really cool and Free.
You can also check out the Audiostretch review. (Go to the Home page and Tap the Music logo.)
Yesterday, I discovered a top Facebook group:
iOS - AudioUnits extension
Tap name to travel...
If you live in Bangkok, I look for 3 Greek peoples for a TV ads.
Man & woman 55 years old
Man 25 years old
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy!
Don't forget the Sunday Contest #012
App Store description:
ChordFlow is a chord sequencer with a polyphonic matrix arpeggiator.
You can use it as a songwriting sketch pad, as a backing-track tool or as a live performance instrument.
How does it work?
1. You create a chord progression.
2. You draw an arpeggiator pattern.
3. ChordFlow projects the drawn pattern (possibly repeating it) into the chord progression and creates beautifully sounding harmonic sequence.
-- "It is intuitive, educational, inspirational and most of all FUN! From the moment I started the app up, it was a joy to explore." -- Jordan Rudess, Dream Theatre
- More than 50 chord types available.
- Intuitive tools for drawing arpeggiator pattern.
- 32-step polyphonic matrix arpeggiator
- 4 tracks in a arpeggiator sequence. Each track can be assigned to the individual MIDI destination/channel.
- 3 sequencer looping modes: one shot, loop section, loop entire song.
- Quantised jumps between sections.
- A song can be split by any number of sections each containing different chords and arpeggiator sequences.
- MIDI Out to any CoreMIDI compatible app, USB or WI-FI
- Ableton Link support
- Audiobus 3 support.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...