ok. I am back...
This is the good news, I hope...
The bad news is that there will be no Sunday Contest this week, because of my no posts...
A lot of Apps today and yesterday.
2 Apps of the day:
Animoog & Filatron but I am sure that Model 15 is a Killer App too.
MIDI Designer is awesome too...
I will post the rewind shortly
Have a nice day or night depending of where you are in the Galaxy!
App Store description
Animoog, powered by the new Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), is Moog Music's first professional polyphonic synthesizer designed exclusively for the iPad. ASE allows you to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape.
Animoog captures the vast sonic vocabulary of Moog synthesizers and applies it to the modern touch surface paradigm, enabling you to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid and dynamic sounds that live, breathe, and evolve as you play them.
Visually captivating and sonically immersive, Animoog brings iPad based music production to the next level. Whether you are new to synthesis or a professional, Animoog’s unique user interface gives you the power to easily create a visually vibrant and sonically rich universe. It is the ultimate tool for total creative expression!
Animoog’s diverse library of timbres is derived from analog waveforms captured from classic Moog oscillators, both vintage and modern, and run through a boutique’s worth of high-end outboard and analog signal processors. These include modular synth panels, Moogerfooger pedals and more.
Animoog is the newest innovation in creative tools from Moog Music, the legendary electronic musical instrument company founded by Bob Moog in Asheville, NC.
** NOTE: Animoog for iPad expansion packs can not be used with Animoog for iPhone. **
** If no sound from iPad speaker but headphone is working, this is an iPad settings issue. Go to the Settings app, General tab, set "Use Side Switch to: Mute" then turn switch on side of iPad on (Mute) and off again (Unmute). Then set "Use Side Switch to: Lock Rotation" to prevent problem in future. **
• Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE) - An exciting new Moog technology that allows the user to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
• Timbre page – Assemble unique sounds in the X/Y space from timbres of a wide variety of vintage and modern Moog synthesizers and pedals. Note: this is NOT simple sample playback.
• Polyphonic Modulation - Simply slide your fingers to control multiple modulation parameters in Animoog right from the keys.
• Polyphonic Pitch Shifting - Easily manipulate the exact pitch of each note in a chord by rotating or sliding your fingers.
• Delay Module - A classic analog style ping pong delay.
• Thick Module - From bit crushing to unison voice detuning and drive, this module adds depth, edge and character to Animoog’s already massive sound palette.
• Moog Filter - The classic four-pole Moog ladder filter with High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass modes.
• Record Module - Record your performance and overdub new layers, or play along live. Transfer recordings between Animoog and any other apps which support the general pasteboard.
• Path Module - Direct ASE through Animoog’s X/Y space to create new expressive and shifting sounds that will blow your mind!
• Orbit Module - Control the rate of orbit in the X/Y space around the path you created for subtle to insane voice manipulation.
• Flexible Modulation Matrix - Amp, Filter and Mod Envelopes, LFO with infinitely variable wave shapes and sync, and four super flexible and assignable modulation slots.
• MIDI in - Use your Little Phatty or any other MIDI controller to control Animoog.
OS >= 8.2
App Store description
Filtatron is a realtime audio filter and effects engine.
Use sound from sound sources:
- Line/microphone input
- Built-in oscillator
Import any song on your iDevice into the Sampler.
Run a sound through a virtual version of the famous Moog filter with a little (or a lot) of filter modulation, delay, and overdrive to create your own musical statement.
Multi-touch X-Y pads provide highly tweakable performance control for live use.
NEW: Switch Pad to "Pitch Lock" mode to play chromatic scales.
OSCILLATOR – A high-resolution, alias-free DSP oscillator with sawtooth and square waveforms, adjustable frequency from 0.3 Hz to 2kHz.
FX MODULES – Amp provides warm, smooth overdrive with feedback control. Delay can be modulated by its own LFO (with rate and depth controls) and delay time is smoothly interpolated for analog-style delay time tweaks.
LFO – Five waveforms: sine, ramp, sawtooth, square, sample & hold, with crossfade and morph between adjacent LFO shapes.
ENVELOPE FOLLOWER – Uses the volume envelope of sound inputs to sweep the filter, with controls for amount and speed.
PRESETS - Filtatron comes loaded with edgy presets to kick-start your sound.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK – All audio processed in stereo, 16bit, 44.1kHz resolution. Filtatron will record samples up to 10MB.
FILE SHARING – Easily move audio files back and forth between the Filtatron and your computer. Built-in email function allows sharing presets with your Filtatron bandmates. Samples can also directly be shared on SoundCloud.
MIDI MAPPING - Almost every parameter can be controlled over MIDI. Use hardware controllers or external sequencers to control Filtatron remotely. Check the MIDI menu on the 'About' page.
Life’s a rough mix, filter it!
About Moog Music:
Moog Music and its customers carry on the legacy of Bob Moog, the inventor of the Moog synthesizer. Moog designs and manufactures electronic musical instruments, including our two newest synths the Slim Phatty and the Minimoog® Voyager® XL. We also make the revolutionary new Moog Guitar, the Little Phatty®, Moogerfooger® analog effects modules, Etherwave® Theremins, and the incredible Taurus Bass Pedals. Founded by Bob Moog, Moog Music designs and manufactures its products in Asheville, N.C.
OS >= 8.0
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...