Today: KASPAR! From Yonac. Inc This is the App of the day. It seems to be another awesome App from Yonac. I sent them a message this morning... I am waiting... I pray...
Also. For the next Sunday Contest, I already received a lot of promo codes! And you also know that I received 2 redeem code from Intua.. For Beatmaker 3. It means that still have one. I will never have enough time to post the review before this next Sunday... Because of this, the winner of Beatmaker 3 will be the most assiduous readers... Check every posts from now.. Try to notice, something... Unusual... Strange... Have a good day or night. Cheers Ed
App Store description:
Harness the enormous power of 8 polyphonic synths: meet KASPAR Supersynthesizer! Featuring our cutting edge Multi-Engine Automorphing SuperSynthesis technology, KASPAR is a gigantic machine. A total of 24 oscillators, 8 filters, 8 arps; extensive morphing, automorphing, and layering abilities; a powerful modulation system; poly aftertouch; 2 FX Busses filled with fully stereo Yonac effects — just a few of the amazing features of this behemoth synth!
KASPAR comes with tons of pro features. In addition to extensive MIDI capabilities, Inter-App Audio, and Audiobus, it also works as an Audio Unit plug in. Just fire it up in GarageBand or your favorite DAW for even more KASPAR goodness!
Top Notch Sound Generation
• 8 fully-featured polyphonic synth engines, each with, — 3 oscillators (24 systemwide total!) — Over 20 unique waveforms per oscillator — Special 6-stage ‘dADSHR’ envelopes — 14 types of filters to choose from — Dedicated filter envelope — Arpeggiator with multiple modes — Chordmaker - easily program & play chords by touching a single key — Powerful modulation features (see below)
• Each synth has a dedicated mod assign matrix with 6 slots • 20 mod targets to choose from, including pitch, timbre, filters and more • Each target can be modulated by a continuous signal, as well as a control signal • 2 LFOs per synth • Modulation envelope • Poly aftertouch • Velocity, Mod Wheel & Key Tracking
• 4 morph groups with onscreen control pad • Automorphing: simply draw a figure on the pad and KASPAR automatically tracks it • Modulate the morph using the x- and y-controls • 6 automorph trigger modes • 4 automorph looping modes • Adjustable, beat-syncable pathread & modulation speeds
• Combine the 8 KASPAR synth engines in infinite ways • Each synth comes with dedicated volume and panning, as well as FX1 & FX2 send controls • Conveniently map the synths to regions of the keyboard: great for ‘splitting’ or ‘layering’ multiple synth patches • Each engine has its own transpose & drift controls, as well as adjustable pitch bending, velocity, and aftertouch ranges
• Two independent FX busses • Each bus contains 8 state-of-the-art stereo FX specially designed for KASPAR • Simply drag-and-drop to change FX signal flow • FX include: — Analog-modeling compressor — 6 band parametric EQ with 9 filter options per band — Stereo chorus with 10 parameters — Stereo phaser — Stereo flanger — Amplifier with 4 virtual circuit types and 4 cabinet types — Stereo delay with BPM syncing — Algorithmic reverb with 14 parameters
• Standalone app features Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, and Ableton Link • Comes packaged with FREE Audio Unit plugin, with native processing at any standard sample rate • Crystal clear, super high quality audio generation • Virtual ribbon control with polyphonic aftertouch, as well as classic keyboard • Virtual KB velocity with adjustable sensitivity • Extensive MIDI Learn options • MIDI Maps manager with MIDI CC profile saving • Over 300 high quality presets, including an exclusive bank by New Wave Presets • Powerful preset management system: save, share & edit presets
• Recommended for iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2, or newer
Nothing will deleted or removed from this blog. For my mistakes or angers, apologies and corrections will be added if needed.
You can see everyday on a banner in the What's hot today post the Apps offered by a developer...
If you participate to the Sunday Contest, you will have to trust in me... But, if you like you can asked me the email list of the readers who participate to a Contest included Time and Date. I will send it to you...
My rating... The first criterion is the App Store description. The last one is my taste and this is totally subjective... Each post come with a tutorial showing you all the knobs, menu, faders,.... Everything that you will be able to find in an App... I hope that this will help to make your own rating.
If I really don't like an App, don't understand it or found too many bugs, I send an email to the developer.... I asked him if the App will be update shortly, I also offer my services as Beta Tester.... Most of the time, I will wait for a future update... Developers are humans too!...
All comments will be publish here. For insults, offenses or very bad mood, the only restriction is that you have to sign with your real name...
I don't know... Peraphs that I will add something later,