dreamSTATE - Ephemeral City v3.1.1
The App Store description...
The new Version 3 of dreamSTATE's multimedia iAlbum of ever-changing ambient music and urban ambient art can now be used by both Listeners and iMusicians:
(1) For Listeners - A new infinite music arrangement is created for a unique sonic experience every time Ephemeral City is played.
Lose yourself in the endless drift of the ephemeral ambience, while walking through your own city, while reading, working, creating, thinking, relaxing or sleeping. This iAlbum can also play in the background while you read your e-mail or e-books or browse the net.
While Ephemeral City weaves a fresh musical arrangement for you every time, you can adjust the density of the mix from a rarefied atmosphere to a full-on flow or from the dark to the light. Set the Timer to define the length of the album. Adjust the speed of the visual transitions to reveal new fusion imagery.
(2) For iMusicians - Open Ephemeral City as an Inter-App Audio (IAA) Generator/Instrument in your favourite "host" applications (like Audiobus, Aum or apeMatrix) and process the infinitely evolving Ephemeral soundstream through your Effects apps to transform the audio into creative variations, for your own pleasure or for professional purposes.
Improvise or compose with the endless soundflow. Treat Ephemeral City as the ultimate textural drone oscillator. If you record your creations, dreamSTATE permit you to release your transformations under the most open creative commons attribution 4.0 license.
(Art) Place your iPhone or iPad in your speaker dock to display the evolving visual art of Scott M2's surreal cityscapes. Employ the mute button for a pure art experience or turn off your screen for a pure musical experience.
Trailblazing Canadian soundscape artists dreamSTATE (Scott M2 and Jamie Todd) created their first evolving ambient installation in 1996. Now, with the help of ReFla5h the Apptician, they've created an infinite multimedia ambient installation for your iPhone, iTouch or iPad (with iOS 8.0 or higher).
Welcome to a new paradigm for albums - experience Ephemeral City now.
- A Tour Guide page walks you through the controls - or just let the iAlbum play.
- The Control Panel gives you the option of adjusting the music mix and the speed of the visuals.
- An optional Timer can turn off the music after 15 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Your Mix, Visuals and Timer settings are remembered between visits.
- A speaker icon mutes or restores the sound without adjusting volume buttons.
- The ambient art continues to evolve when the sound is muted.
- You can turn off the screen for long battery life during extended deep listening sessions.
- An Info section contains bios for the creators and links to more dreamSTATE music.
- Plays on any iPhone, iTouch or iPad with iOS 8.0 or higher.
- Works as an Inter-App Audio (IAA) Generator/Instrument within most audio "host" applications.
- Permission is granted by dreamSTATE for users to release their transformations and creations, even commercially, with appropriate attribution to dreamSTATE under a creative commons attribution 4.0 license.
- Headphones or quality speakers are recommended for the deepest immersive experience.
- "Help" contact address provided to report any problems so Refla5h can help address them. firstname.lastname@example.orgVersion 3.1.1 release notesIn Version 3, support for Audiobus has been added, allowing Ephemeral City to be used as an IAA Instrument or Generator. Now Ephemeral City can weave endless dronescapes for you to experiment and transform with other apps inside "host" applications like Audiobus, AUM and apeMatrix. dreamSTATE have also granted a creative commons attribution 4.0 license to release your creative transformations for any purpose, even commercially. The Guide has been updated with the new features and creative commons information. Ephemeral City also remains a deep listening ambient experience.
I really rally love the ambient music generated....
I also love the visual.
I am a musician, so to use it ad a Drone engine is awesome...
I have only one little regret which is the lack of a landscape mode. When I am playing live I always play a video on a screen and it's too bad that I can not use it like this.
This is my only little regret...
A Super App!!!
Price $3.99 Author Neural Apparitions Type Instrument Instrument type Drone Support sInter-App Audio (IAA), Audiobus Version 3.1.1 Released 01/04/2015 Updated 11/30/2018
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Because I can read everywhere a Policy...