A very big Kap to Sonicreef LLC
Loops Station with 2 Decks
Sound quality: Great ( I guess that we can import our own sample)
Audio Processing: Great too
Features: It looks to have all the things we need: Reverb, Delay, 3 or 2 Fx slots more with expression Pads, Play mode, Midi, Ableton Link...
UI: Very very easy to understand.
App Store description:
Looptunes is the next generation of beat making tools that allows you to create loop sessions on the fly. These sessions can then be manipulated and shaped with a multitude of parameters, ALL LIVE! Whether you are a professional musician who is looking for inspiration, an instrumentalist who wants to play along with a loop session, a DJ who wants to quickly create beats from scratch, or a person wanting to interactively make music that sounds good, Looptunes is the perfect tool for you.
features at a glance:
- song decks, to play itunes songs or NI stem files synchronized to your loops
- choose from an ever growing loop library
- each loop session can contain up to 16 simultaneous loops.
- all loops play synchronized
- you can have two sessions playing at the same time, and crossfade between them.
- each session has XY effects pads to give your loops a different life. You can choose from a list of effects including filter, delay, stutter, and others
- each loop has a multi mode zero delay feedback filter (LP/BP/HP), a filter LFO, distortion, volume, pitch, pan controls.
- each session has configurable delay, reverb, and eq
- ableton link
- midi controller support
- audiopaste support
- loop import via iTunes
- channel filters
- midi clock send
- easy controller mapping with midi learn
- launchpad and livid base controller support
- 3 new effects (Stutter, Degrade, and Tape stop)
- Ableton Live Export
- Audio recording/resampling
What's New- bug fixes